Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The stream died. Atleast I got to see JR catch the game winner! Now I gotta listen to the raider crew.

Tano

Legend
Nice TD - but I am still fuming about the non call on Thomas - that was a blatant helmet to helmet hit

Joyner leads with a shoulder and gets called for it but the Raiders?

What bull......

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My boy JOSH!!! Take THAT freakin RAIDAHS~Thomas

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Thomas knocked out cold and still down on a helmet to helmet hit and this piece of crap Millen talking about "meh it was a clean hit"... SHUT THE freak UP!

Use the other feed. I'm glad I switched over. You get Marshall Faulk.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Thomas wasn't a defenseless receiver at that time he got hit. Legal helmet to helmet contact.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thomas makes this team.

I'm watching our wr's and can't help but get excited. Looking back a few years ago when we were hoping guys like Mardy Gilyard would do something.
Wow. what a difference.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Thomas makes this team.

I'm watching our wr's and can't help but get excited. Looking back a few years ago when we were hoping guys like Mardy Gilyard would do something.
Wow. what a difference.
Ooh, I shuddered!