Rams at Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. Same with me.
Cancelled it an hour ago.

I'm going to see how that feed works for Week 1 before deciding whether to use GamePass this year.

UtahRam

Rookie
The RAMS are Salt Lake City's local team now...LOL All games are blacked out on NFL Game Pass but are on local televison here. This is me...

white_dance_club.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm going to see how that feed works for Week 1 before deciding whether to use GamePass this year.
Only thing it's good for is the all-22, and that's really the only reason I got it (preseason games is a bonus).
But, after seeing how they haven't addressed any of their shit service issues from last year ... screw'm.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing it's good for is the all-22, and that's really the only reason I got it (preseason games is a bonus).
But, after seeing how they haven't addressed any of their crap service issues from last year ... screw'm.

I used the live version the past two years, and it worked well for me. But their feed was noticeably shittier than the feed posted here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That means he is an incomplete TE.
He needs to learn to block or he greatly devalues himself and his role.

It feels like Everett is passing him on the pecking order. I just wish we'd get Everett up the seam. I would love to see his deep speed on display.

fearsomefour

Legend
It feels like Everett is passing him on the pecking order. I just wish we'd get Everett up the seam. I would love to see his deep speed on display.
I agree.
He is in impressive from a physical stand point.
Options, options.
Good route running competent receivers in Watkins and Woods.
A couple of big athletic TE targets.
Attaching the intermediate range stuff with good receivers, attacking the seem with Everett. Clearing space and letting Austin run loose underneath it.
Possibilities for sure.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That means he is an incomplete TE.
He needs to learn to block or he greatly devalues himself and his role.

Sam Rodgers is going to get cut !!

Thought he had a chance , but not with all the talent on The Rams roster.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Can we just point out that even though it's only preseason, my boy Josh Reynolds' first NFL catch was a game winner. Playmakers make plays when it counts. I've been hesitant to write Austin off, but at this point, if we could get a decent pick for him, we might not really need him...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we just point out that even though it's only preseason, my boy Josh Reynolds' first NFL catch was a game winner. Playmakers make plays when it counts. I've been hesitant to write Austin off, but at this point, if we could get a decent pick for him, we might not really need him...

I doubt we can get enough for it to be worthwhile this year. He's incredibly valuable as a PR. Give Reynolds a year to grow. It'll help him out. And allow the other playmakers to open things up for Austin. He's still a stud with the ball in his hands.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree.
He is in impressive from a physical stand point.
Options, options.
Good route running competent receivers in Watkins and Woods.
A couple of big athletic TE targets.
Attaching the intermediate range stuff with good receivers, attacking the seem with Everett. Clearing space and letting Austin run loose underneath it.
Possibilities for sure.

You need both in McVays offense ,

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Could certainly be.
Depends on roles I guess.
Practice Swuad maybe.

Yeah - maybe... he is a solid guy .

Kupp roomed with him . I don't think he was that impressed by the end of camp.

He was on special teams , but is off them. Cory Harkey is a dinasour that Will Hayes didn't even notice that he was next to him.He seems to be a core special teams guy & a solid leader that McVay really likes(Fassel as well) .

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

Yes! And, what made it better was that Daniel Jeremiah called it approx 15 minutes beforehand ; "Josh Reynolds will catch the game winning TD with under 2:00 minutes to play"