PREGAME Rams at Packers Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Long and Rochell injured. Big surprise.

I'm hoping we run the ball up their ass for 200 yards on the day. Possess the F out of it, keep the opposing DL honest, and Baker should have a great day. But we'll probably throw it 50x. :laugh4:
McVay has generally ignored it when teams have a struggle stopping the run.
He still ends up throwing the ball around.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Detroit coming back to beat the Jets was not a good look for the Rams playoff chances......

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
CE73451E-AFDB-4500-B8E3-723095F4DCD6.png

oldnotdead

Legend
If the Rams pull an upset tonight the Mayfield frenzy will be totally on. He's going to get a whole bunch of offers this offseason.

But I can't get over his reaction in the lockerroom, shouting he's home. if he really feels that way then he will stick around on a two year deal. He could really elevate his game sitting behind Stafford and learning from one of the best. It won't hurt his market value in the least and might improve it.

The bottom line is I don't see Stafford playing in 2025. At most if he can stay injury free (i.e. concussion) he could play two more years but the likelihood of that isn't good. If the Rams tell Baker he will be the starter in 2025 he will stay. Realistically the Rams need Stafford to play at least one more year due to his cap hit. Even if he isn't the starter he will be carried on the roster through 2023 IMO on IR retiring in 2024. This is assuming Mayfield crushing it these last 4 games. The Rams don't have to win them all but Baker's play must be solid in them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If the Rams pull an upset tonight the Mayfield frenzy will be totally on. He's going to get a whole bunch of offers this offseason.

But I can't get over his reaction in the lockerroom, shouting he's home. if he really feels that way then he will stick around on a two year deal. He could really elevate his game sitting behind Stafford and learning from one of the best. It won't hurt his market value in the least and might improve it.

The bottom line is I don't see Stafford playing in 2025. At most if he can stay injury free (i.e. concussion) he could play two more years but the likelihood of that isn't good. If the Rams tell Baker he will be the starter in 2025 he will stay. Realistically the Rams need Stafford to play at least one more year due to his cap hit. Even if he isn't the starter he will be carried on the roster through 2023 IMO on IR retiring in 2024. This is assuming Mayfield crushing it these last 4 games. The Rams don't have to win them all but Baker's play must be solid in them.

What happens if he doesn’t,but looks alright making things happen,but not winning ?

The other part is the rumor of The Rams wanting Jimmy G.Was just thinking what that would have looked like.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It is going to be cold!

Share pics @AvengerRam. Anyone else going?

GO RAMS!

View attachment 57834
Not terrible for a December night game in GB. Not a snow storm and no high winds so moving the ball shouldn’t be too bad. Not sure what their travel plans were but I’ve always thought getting to destinations like that at least a day early and practicing in it would be a good idea.

Mayfield has plenty of cold weather experience so I don’t expect that to be an issue.

I think they should have an extensive pressure package against Rogers. He will destroy that soft shit if they sit back in it.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Avenger,
Just make sure not to listen to your kid who will try to convince you that this is merely "roll your sleeves up shirt weather" or something as obnoxious as that. And that everyone will be dressed accordingly as it's not a big deal at all. And you certainly don't want to look like a Floridian or something, do you?

Of course if he can get his sun-baked Florida dad to believe this he will make sure to tell everyone in his fraternity how he played you like a fiddle. And how you shivered like a leaf in a, well, Florida hurricane.

So be warned and discerning about Millennial's speaking about the weather.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed... and hopefully yours are covered.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Worried about the weather in this one. Packers are much more prepared for cold weather games then our dome team. Wish I had the time to look up the weather games that Baker has played in, as I assume there was many from playing in Cleveland.