PREGAME Rams at Packers Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
Yep, I remember that game. We absolutely dodged a bullet there as we were being torched by Rodgers all second half.
(Btw I also remember a LB named Blake Martinez who was outstanding and all but unblockable.)

~ArkyRamsFan~
I definitely miss that guy. We always get rid of good players. We had a 10-0 lead early in the game and I remember you guys got a safety on us and the entire momentum turned.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I definitely miss that guy. We always get rid of good players. We had a 10-0 lead early in the game and I remember you guys got a safety on us and the entire momentum turned.
So what's up with Martinez now? Do you know where he is playing?

~ArkyRamsFan~

Packfan18

Rookie
So what's up with Martinez now? Do you know where he is playing?

~ArkyRamsFan~
He was playing for the Raiders this year and he announced his retirement after 4 games this year from the NFL. He played the previous 2 seasons with the Giants.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He was playing for the Raiders this year and he announced his retirement after 4 games this year from the NFL. He played the previous 2 seasons with the Giants.

To specify why he retired? To get into buying and selling rare Pokemon cards. I can respect a person for that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Id make all the RBs wear gloves this week.
Cold weather games usually = fumbles.
Gloves, two arms on the ball in traffic.
Hard to see the Rams scoring enough to win this game, but, who knows?
May come down to turnovers.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
One advantage we have in this one is our ability to stop the run, in comparison to Green Bay. Of course we can't run the ball for shit though.

I don't like this matchup for a couple reasons. First the Packers aren't great on defense period so they are almost bottom third in their passer rating against, but it's gonna be cold and Baker is still learning the offense and they're better than Vegas was (who are dead last). Plus it feels like Rodgers is going to smoke our secondary. So my fear is we fall behind and this one gets ugly for us.

Back to the run game Green Bay is quite bad at stopping it so if the Rams can actually call the run plays and stick with them even if they don't work early on there is a chance we soften that defense up and have a big day on offense. So the minigame for McVay in this game and honestly every game left is to balance that attack with at least ~20ish runs to allow for our OL to not get teed off on.

And back to the Rams defense... Secondary is going to need to make plays in this one. They need to play the calls with discipline because Rodgers is the best in the league at seeing mistakes and taking advantage in real time.
Yeah. The quick-out dinker dunkers always have success against our D, and Rogers is a master at that.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Long and Rochell injured. Big surprise.

I'm hoping we run the ball up their ass for 200 yards on the day. Possess the F out of it, keep the opposing DL honest, and Baker should have a great day. But we'll probably throw it 50x. :laugh4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If no Rams on Tuesday, there's always Sumo Sprinting....

4gZJhur.gif

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGy9uomagO4

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Look, not saying it happens cuz it's an extremely long shot, but if we run the table and some teams lose, I for one will not be mad. In fact, we should pray to every known prayable object, that we miraculously (yes it'd be the biggest miracles of all) win the SB while we are at it. All parties here would be happy. We'd pull off a historic run, but most importantly we know that means the D would be balling out. Those defending Morris would be happy and so would those wanting him gone cuz he'd definitely get hired after that hahahahahaha........