GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Stafford is a man possessed. He played at a Hall of Fame level all down the stretch, with his best game yet this season coming in our loss this past Sunday at Ford Field. I am still so angry the Rams lost because we deserved better and easily outplayed the Lions. He is showing absolutely NO signs of slowing down. If we can protect him, the odds are good he can play several more years at least at a very high level. Although even the best protected QBs can still get injured - it just takes one hit - so knock on wood.

He is as clutch as they come. Is there anyone better under pressure ? The Rams Super Bowl win was one of the best QB playoff runs I have ever seen. Every game was a come from behind win, against stout defence, with high difficulty clutch throw after high difficulty clutch throw.

I never fully appreciated Stafford until I saw him game in game out. The dude is all-time great. He should be a slam dunk Hall of Fame inductee, IMO. But his years in Detroit will sadly make it far more uncertain than it should be, unless the Rams and #9 can win another Super Bowl.

The dude is easily a top 5 QB in this league today even at his age. Who would you take ahead of him? Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and I will even say Lamar Jackson are all fair to argue for. After that? Nobody even comes close IMO. If you are taking age into consideration, as opposed to strictly what they can offer you today, I think Stroud, Herbert, and Hurts are all also fair to prefer on the basis that you might get another decade or more out of them than you would from Stafford.

I've been worried about his health due to the hard miles he's wearing. But then again he is only 35. Still has a hell of an arm. Just needs that roster built around him and he might get another one for us. :trophy:

Studford

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I’ve been waiting for these All-22 highlights from the game to come out. Stafford threw like 7 no look passes and completed nearly every one for a first down. The arm talent is still through the roof. It’s legitimately generational. He’s tough as hell, too and dudes wanna play for that. We fill in the right holes on the roster he can 100% win us another ring.