GAME DAY Rams at Lions - Wild Card Sunday - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wild Card Sunday - January 14, 2024

(6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Detroit Lions 8:15 p.m. ET on NBC

———

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and each other.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Tano

Legend

I do not like seeing Alaric Jackson still not practicing due to personal reasons, Noteboom hurting and questionable and Dodson hurting and questionable.

That's 2 guys on our OL and with our main back-up as well all questionable. Ouch.

Edit - however it doesn't say Jackson is not playing so hopefully he is going to play today. We need both him and Havenstein against Hutchinson

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I've been watching a lot of pundits talking about this game and the storylines involved. A lot of them are picking the Rams, which makes me nervous. I actually think Goff might have a field day against our young secondary. If we can't get pressure up the middle on him or disguise coverage, it's going to be a very long day.

Tano

Legend
I've been watching a lot of pundits talking about this game and the storylines involved. A lot of them are picking the Rams, which makes me nervous. I actually think Goff might have a field day against our young secondary. If we can't get pressure up the middle on him or disguise coverage, it's going to be a very long day.
We need both Donald and Turner to be on their game against a very good OL. The Lions OL is really good on run plays and pretty darn good on pass plays that I have seen even if the stats say otherwise.

It's kinda weird - the Lions will give Goff all the time in the world on a lot of plays but then will completely collapse on other pass plays.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Some Ram career playoff records that a couple of our players are creeping up on.

Most catches in the postseason - 49, Marshall Faulk
Most receiving yards, postseason - 759, Isaac Bruce

Cooper Kupp is sitting at 45 and 625.

Also most sacks in the postseason, - 8.5, Jack Youngblood

AD99 has six.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I can't decide if I should have sex with my wife before the game or wait until after, any suggestions?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't decide if I should have sex with my wife before the game or wait until after, any suggestions?
After, then it is either celebration sex or pity sex, still good, just one is better then the other.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Some Ram career playoff records that a couple of our players are creeping up on.

Most catches in the postseason - 49, Marshall Faulk
Most receiving yards, postseason - 759, Isaac Bruce

Cooper Kupp is sitting at 45 and 625.

Also most sacks in the postseason, - 8.5, Jack Youngblood

AD99 has six.
Most playoff games as head coach.
Robinson 10.
McVay 10.

Most wins regular and postseason.
Robinson 79.
McVay 77.