GAME DAY Rams at Giants - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Wow. Jackson not playing is huge. The tandem of Jackson and Avila has been dominant in the run game. This is not good at all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So tired of LT being an adventure.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Missing an important game for personal reasons could be a red flag. I'm thinking LT might be a priority in the offseason.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Missing an important game for personal reasons could be a red flag. I'm thinking LT might be a priority in the offseason.
Yeah man. It ain't good for our chances of winning that's for damn sure. Wondering if maybe it is contract related, hope not of course.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not only that, but it’s while in the hunt for a playoff spot. Either something is incredibly wrong or AJ hurting his future value.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So do we have an over under on how many quarters Boom will play.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
We don’t know anything yet. A family member could have died or something.

Let’s hope it isn’t anything of that nature.

RamWoodie

Legend
IT'S DO OR DIE....NO EXCUSES TODAY!!! Jackson is out and Boom is not 100. Boom has always stepped up and done well when called upon. Let's hope that's the case today. Some 2 TE sets may be just what the doc ordered today.

One can argue that Stafford is the hottest QB in the league right now and one of the best at beating the blitz. The best thing going is that since the bye, Stafford moves in the pocket a lot better and McVay has stopped going for the deep pass routes so much since the return of Williams. The Rams should be fine without Jackson.

My thing is the secondary. I have two beefs with them...sometimes they don't tackle well...and too often when things break down, they get beat deep. THE RAMS CANNOT HAVE THAT TODAY!!!

At 5-10 I suspect some players on the Giants know they're playing for their future and they will play hard today...so the Rams have to be at their best!!!

In all my years as a Rams fan, when I've been most worried about them with their backs against the wall...THEY'VE done well!!!

RAMS BABY!!! GO OUT THERE AND GET IT DONE!!!

donald2.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I assume McClendon is the first guy off the bench if Noteboom goes down. Don't know how well he could handle LT duties. But he can't be as bad as Zach Thomas was. He literally was the reason we lost to the Bengals.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I assume McClendon is the first guy off the bench if Noteboom goes down. Don't know how well he could handle LT duties. But he can't be as bad as Zach Thomas was. He literally was the reason we lost to the Bengals.
Warren McClendon will backup Noteboom at LT today, Thomas is now on the practice squad.