GAME DAY Rams at Giants - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Week 17 - Sunday, December 31, 2023

Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants: 1:00 p.m., Fox

———

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and each other.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Man, I’m so pumped for this game. I seriously think the Rams come out and dominate from start to finish.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are on the brink of a winning season in a few hours, 9-8, and possibly a Wild Card Berth in December. It's all on you, Rams.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Dear Rams. please don't be those Rams today. be the feared Rams today. that is all. go rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How bad will the Refs screw the Rams today?

They’ve still had there chances.That Tutu Atwell TD was bad,Steelers game was bad.

Cinncy was still being stubborn of not changing Noteboom to LT.Zach Thomas is a guard at best. Can Avila play RG ? Just glad Dotson has been playing at All-Pro type level.Alaric Jackson when he has been a starter the last 2 years is very impressive.

The Dallas game the REF’s screwed The Rams early & then The Rams pressed & Stafford got hurt.I wouldn’t be afraid of The Rams playing Dallas in the Playoffs ?

Still DON’T worry about the ref’s.The Rams will be the team deciding this game.The Field in NJ is a cause of concern,so the hope is a victory & keeping players healthy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Sort of Crazy to think The Rams lost 8 games already & 7 before the bye week. Stafford being hurt in that GB game was worth taking a lose.

I guess the best thing is having Carson Wentz as a backup QB only learning the offense better each week.