Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Is there a place to figure out which jerseys we will wear each week?

…..

Legend
@I like Rams with his Emergency Drinking Beer
0493A7D8-E08A-4158-A04C-68F8A795AD1C.jpeg

RamWoodie

Legend
All I say is:

1. The Rams *should* win this...even with the way they played last week. I'll say it again...I WAS EMBARRASSED at how the offense played!

2. Rams got a LOCK DOWN CORNER. I listened to Ramsey a few minutes ago...and I think I was wrong about him. I think he's a "no nonsense guy". Time will tell.

3. I read a lot of stuff, heard a lot of stuff about the Rams through media and this site. My gut tells me it's not just the OLine alone...it's McVay. I think he's being a bit stubborn here...he needs to look at himself because...HE'S CALLING THE PLAYS!!!!

4. It's almost mid-season folks...and the Rams are 3-3...and 0-2 in the division. Do you feel me Rams fans???

What's wrong? I DON'T KNOW...

...BUT FIX IT...GO RAMS!!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Used to love watching the old NFC West Rams vs Falcons games as a youngster.

I don't know why the Falcons ever changed their red helmet and tweaked the uniforms the way they did.

941857966.jpg.0.jpg
'

atlanta-falcons-vs-los-angeles-rams-gameplay-picture-id941858004

ron-brown-of-the-los-angeles-rams-rushes-against-the-atlanta-falcons-picture-id807847378

Ram65

Legend
Less than an hour away from game time. Let's rev it up. Next man up. Who is ready to make a play!!!! Go Rams!!!!!!!!

1571587862015.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Used to love watching the old NFC West Rams vs Falcons games as a youngster.

I don't know why the Falcons ever changed their red helmet and tweaked the uniforms the way they did.

941857966.jpg.0.jpg
'

atlanta-falcons-vs-los-angeles-rams-gameplay-picture-id941858004

ron-brown-of-the-los-angeles-rams-rushes-against-the-atlanta-falcons-picture-id807847378

I can still remember that 83' Monday Night game in Atl. Dickerson went off for 146.... All these yrs later I can still remember that number for what was an obscure game for some reason. I also recall Cosell gushing over Dickerson. Very good times to be a Ram fan.

Also remember Merlin Olsens last regular season game at the Coliseum in a 59-0 beating of the Falcons. One of earliest memories of Ram fandom.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Holy fuck
The Ram game isn’t on!!!! It’s the SF game!!!
What the fuck Central Coast!! I am 80 miles from LA and 300 miles from Satan’s lair
I’m gonna hang myself

* anyone know how i can see the game?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
FUCK THE FALCONS. Its seems the Rams dropped 50burgers on the falcons quite a few times in the 70s and 80s, time for another one today. Get well on O and dominate on D!

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Holy fuck
What the fuck Central Coast!! I am 80 miles from LA and 300 miles from Satan’s lair
I’m gonna hang myself

I watch using reddit nfl streams. Has worked great for me so far.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I for one am really pumped to see Ramsey on this defense. I just had a typo that made me want to add this next comment. Is Jalen going to be the Ramswer?

Sorry. I know.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy fuck
I’m gonna hang myself

Not on where I live either. I usually get “the good matchup games” where I live... So, the Rams vs Falcons doesn’t qualify this week.

Thank God for DAZN.