Rams at Dolphins vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
And while this thread is about to close don't worry there are about a half dozen other threads to complain about the Rams. Rewatching some of the game again I’m still of the mind they didn’t beat us, we beat ourselves.
Would have to agree that this current team is excellent @ beating ourselves they do it very good....how can we turn that around!:confused:

This is a complete fallacy. The defense is solid and mostly paid for. We have fine skill players at WR and RB. We have a locked up TE. We have a developing Oline. This salary cap scares mongering needs to stop.
So my comments on salary cap issues frightened you & want me to stop? I sure would enjoy a civil post discussion on this subject in the future Matt, but not if you are going to give demands to cease my communication of thoughts on Goff. I would be very interested in your completed argument on why my post is a complete misconception & delusion.

You mentioned the locked up skills players & I do not disagree with your third sentence on that. But still....Rams have seven starters or projected starters who are not under contract when this season ends. The total number of current Rams who do not have contracts is 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.