Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
And mcvay needs to readdress his pyramid of competitive greatness. This is not competitive greatness it mental weakness and capitulation.

Pyramid of Competitive Greatness???

F32551A7-3F2E-4755-BC3E-08662D73C0F7.jpeg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cowboys took away Gurley. When that happens Goff has to step up but he has not been able to in too many games this year.

The QB has to get us back in this game. Rams are demoralized but get the ball first next half. Goff needs to sit the pine if he can't fix his accuracy issues.

that has always been my biggest concern with Goff. He does better in a upbeat offense. Gets him into the game & a better flow . He still misses way to many throws..
Didn’t watch the game,but will force myself.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Dude what fucking game are you watching? seriously.

We have ran the ball 8 times for like 2 yards.

Do some of you just repeat some stupid shit you read last week?

What in the holy shit are you talking about.

Damn you mad Bro?

I was watching the game that had 17 pass attempts for Goff to 6 rush attempts for Gurley when it was a one possession game still at 14-7 with a whole 2 quarters of football left...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't think he has the Cajoones, Merlin. He is a freakin' hot mess right now, and for no good reason.

like I’ve said he is not 100%, but you have to play him now, if ever !! I’m not sure how bad the run blocking was today ?? How much is on Gurley ??
Goff still needs to help by making the throws that are there.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
like I’ve said he is not 100%, but you have to play him now, if ever !! I’m not sure how bad the run blocking was today ?? How much is on Gurley ??
Goff still needs to help by making the throws that are there.

Every run for Gurley was right up the gut .... terrible play calling, as usual.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Cowboys took away Gurley. When that happens Goff has to step up but he has not been able to in too many games this year.

The QB has to get us back in this game. Rams are demoralized but get the ball first next half. Goff needs to sit the pine if he can't fix his accuracy issues.

Agree to disagee re: Gurley and run game...agree 100% on Goff

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fat Lady has sung for the overrated 2019 Rams . I thought only Martz could dismantle a super bowl team in 9 months . Boy genius needs to get back to work to prove he isn't a flash in the pan .
As for the defense , I go back to the Bucs game and my opinion still hasn't changed . 144 points allowed in 3 games , and they weren't playing the GSOT . Another primetime embarrassment
At least it's over

Ellard80

Legend
Damn you mad Bro?

I was watching the game that had 17 pass attempts for Goff to 6 rush attempts for Gurley when it was a one possession game still at 14-7 with a whole 2 quarters of football left...

Yeah I'm mad... and I'm tired of reading these stupid ass posts about run pass ratio.