Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'd love somebody to call McVay/Wade out as to why this team intermittently provides should shitty effort.

I'd love to see some kind of fire on the sidelines or after the game, from anyone Everyone is just so damn casual with everything.

"Hats off to the Cowboys, they're a good team...we need to be better... Next Sunday , etc etc"

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess this NFL season ends tonight for me. I'll turn my attention to filling out my College Bowl sheets. This is quite disappointing and I don't even want to hear what the Rams or their coaches have to say about it.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If McVay is not careful he could very well end up very close to a 7 and 9 bullshit season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Embarrassment hasn't ended yet. What a shit show for tackling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well offense starts slow and gives dallas
That's some bad passing. Settle it down goff
I guess not. Goff came out sucking. sort of sucked and then got hurt. Kind a wonder why the game plan had us passing so much out of the gate. Where was the 2 TE set? All that probably wouldn't mater if you QB comes out and lays an egg. Hope he gets his head right this offseason. Maybe he needs to get dumped by his girl friend. Seems like once that started last season he kind of stopped the up trend. I don't know. just bummed and getting an early start on the vent thread. This game really sucked. 7 points against a banged up D. Fuck Me. Guess I will go fight the shopping traffic.
Peace Out!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Not a single Ram player or coach earned their game check today.