GAME DAY Rams at Cowboys - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I'll move this to the vent thread. But tough game. Had a blast celebrating the Philly special two point conversion. Still believed. Alas, goddamn it.

Fuck the 9ers.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Silver lining here, guys, is that at least none of our coaching staff will get poached for HC jobs

TXRams86

The Infamous
Lmfao. Nailed it.

Damn. U beat me to it this week.

Let me add "We didn't match their level of intensity and that starts with me. But we will look at tape and get clarity on what worked and what didn't work and move forward onto next week. That's all we know how to do"
Had this bad boy drafted up at the half, just needed to revise after Staffords thumb lol.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Without Stafford this team goes nowhere time to invest in a long term QB…

Agree.

I've been quiet about what we should do with our first round pick next year, as a lot of other have said tackle or edge or whatever. But I've heard next year's draft class is going to have up to 8 QB's that are first round worthy (feel free to chime in, draftniks, of which I am decidedly not). We should invest in one and maybe try to squeeze one more year out of Stafford.

I'm thankful that Stafford won us a Super Bowl, but his longtime flaws are coming to the surface AND he's starting to get beat up now. To count on him for another several years would be madness.

Of course, new QB, old QB, none of it matters if McVay doesn't do some real soul searching with his scheme.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can't believe anyone would be so upset that they can't watch the end of this game.... I mean, I get the principle.... But fuck sakes. You can always just punch yourself in the ding dong.... Gotta be pretty much the same experience.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Agree.

I've been quiet about what we should do with our first round pick next year, as a lot of other have said tackle or edge or whatever. But I've heard next year's draft class is going to have up to 8 QB's that are first round worthy (feel free to chime in, draftniks, of which I am decidedly not). We should invest in one and maybe try to squeeze one more year out of Stafford.

I'm thankful that Stafford won us a Super Bowl, but his longtime flaws are coming to the surface AND he's starting to get beat up now. To count on him for another several years would be madness.

Of course, new QB, old QB, none of it matters if McVay doesn't do some real soul searching with his scheme.

We gotta ride Stafford until the wheels fall off.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Look at the bright side guys - McVay hasn't wasted a single timeout today!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Weird how through all the venting I've done in this thread you chose to respond only to the one where I call Morris bad luck. Not really going to entertain a back and forth with you as you're a known Morris sympathizer. Hope you enjoyed the game.
Lol… just makes me laugh.

Have fun!