GAME DAY Rams at Cowboys - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Watching redzone and all they show is Kendrick’s getting smoked. Cut this dude already

TXRams86

The Infamous
Morris is bad luck? Weird how Tams won only LA Super Bowl with him.

Weird.
Weird how through all the venting I've done in this thread you chose to respond only to the one where I call Morris bad luck. Not really going to entertain a back and forth with you as you're a known Morris sympathizer. Hope you enjoyed the game.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. 3 touchdown lead and Dallas still pouring it on. I hope McVay remembers this.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Curious where the pitchforks are for Witherspoon like they are for Kendricks. That is the 7th time in the past 4 games somebody has been running wide open past him. Luckily QB have only been 2 for 7 in those situations.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fox just dropped the Ram game and I'm OK with that..

muggmeister

Rookie
What does McVay say to the refs before the game to keep fucking us? Cowboys have gotten away with bullshit the whole game. And get Kendrick off the fucking field.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowgirls pouring it on. Nothing the D can do about it. Can’t tackle or cover.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
"Credit to a really good Dallas Cowboys team and coach McCarthy. Today's game was a humbling one and one that we'll use to look inward and learn from. We got a great group of guys in that locker room and I was really impressed with the way they kept on battling whether its Matthew with the thumb or our defense. I think that when you look at the totality of this game we just didn't do enough in all three phases and that begins with me. I need to do a better job of putting our players in a position to make some plays and make sure we're communicating things like our coverage on that blocked punt. But all we know is to look inwards and make sure we're staying connected and I know we will get this thing figured out."
They are a much better team than us. Going into the season most expected games like this but we have battled to keep things close which misled some to increase their expectations and that optimism just isn't warranted yet. They need to continue to play and get future contributors and cornerstones real world experience. All good stay the course and reload next season. I mean look at all the positive contributions we are getting from year 1 & 2 players

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Wait, I'm watching this shit game on youtube tv and they just changed my feed to washington and philly.... I'm paying out the ass to watch Rams... WHY THE FUCK would they not let me watch the game I want?!?!?!? I can't watch the actual feed because it's the game of the week so the sunday ticket channel is blacked out. This is fucking bullshit.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wtf!!! I pay 300+ dollars to watch this shit and now I can’t because it’s a blowout?????

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Without Stafford this team goes nowhere time to invest in a long term QB…

Psycho_X

Legend
Wtf!!! I pay 300+ dollars to watch this shit and now I can’t because it’s a blowout?????
Exactly, what if the Rams were blowing them out... I can't finish watching MY GAME I'm paying basically $700 for because of the subscription as well? Absolute bullshit.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
"Credit to a really good Dallas Cowboys team and coach McCarthy. Today's game was a humbling one and one that we'll use to look inward and learn from. We got a great group of guys in that locker room and I was really impressed with the way they kept on battling whether its Matthew with the thumb or our defense. I think that when you look at the totality of this game we just didn't do enough in all three phases and that begins with me. I need to do a better job of putting our players in a position to make some plays and make sure we're communicating things like our coverage on that blocked punt. But all we know is to look inwards and make sure we're staying connected and I know we will get this thing figured out."
Lmfao. Nailed it.

Damn. U beat me to it this week.

Let me add "We didn't match their level of intensity and that starts with me. But we will look at tape and get clarity on what worked and what didn't work and move forward onto next week. That's all we know how to do"

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn’t matter if there’s a flag or not , special teams coach needs to be shown the door.