PREGAME Rams at Chiefs - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess we are gonna find out what the Rams are made of. The ones that are left anyway.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Maybe it rains so hard it's a sloppy game with a long lightning delay and a lot of wind! That way it's not etched in our memory clearly as on a perfectly gorgeous day. Score? Chiefs more, Rams a helluva lot less.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
WEEEEEEEE!!! Arrowhead will be on fire. I expect a good turn out of Ram fans. There's still a few down here.

Had I still been a Ram this one would be tough for me to attend. Not sure I could do it.

I'd definately go to this game but I have to work.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sorry but i am not looking forward to this game. Been a long time since I've felt like that. Even when Fisher coached I had always hoped that "this" was the game when they turned it around. Not feeing like that this year. However, in McSnead I trust (for next year -lol).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Imagine how this Morris d will make Mahomes look as a qb. He may look better than prime Kurt Warner.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Rams have 6 Offensive Linemen on Injured Reserve, and a 7th (Brian Allen) on the 53-man-roster already ruled-Out for the Game; plus 2 other OL that are Questionable. That's NINE!

The Chiefs have Zero OL on IR, and 1 OL on the 53 that is Questionable for the Game. That's ONE.

I'm Not Saying ... I'm Just Saying.