PREGAME Rams at Chiefs - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well at least when the Rams get shredded by Mahomes we can take solace in the fact that he does that to everyone.
He’s the best QB I’ve ever seen hands down

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Well guys.....this Sunday will be very interesting indeed. Looking forward to meeting some friendly KC fans who will hopefully have some pity and offer some good BBQ and beers at the tailgate.
Have a great time at the game!! Its always good to see the Rams play....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1669211178283.png

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'll be there with a couple buddies of mine and my brother who is a KC fan. Bought tickets before the season. I've already told my brother congrats because this one could get ugly for us. But as a diehard fan who watched "TheGreatest show on Turf" in person and saw the likes of Spags and Jeff Fisher, i think ill be ok.

I'll be in full Superbowl gear and and I'll get to see Mahomes in person. Still hopefully for an upset :)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Rams have kept games close in the first half only to implode in the second half. The Chiefs seem like they start slow and really take off in the second half. If the Rams keep it close at halftime they might only lose by two or three touchdowns. If they have a bad first half think Ravens game in 2019.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Chargers at Cards is on same time on CBS. Think I may watch that instead.

Am I a bad man?