Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Quinn had a big day. The Bucs are incompetent and we got a bit of luck - their bust of a 2nd round kicker, terrible clock management etc. But a W is a W. I will gladly take it!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't know why Winston didn;'t take a shot. He was thinking about running for it - realized he'd never make it and then by the time he'd realized it looked up to see everyone still covered and then got hit! Too slow to process it!
He's no Case Keenum, that's for sure.
But seriously ... he should have lofted it high and given his receiver a 50/50 shot at it.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Gotta say it: this is the second time Tavon has caught a ball inside the six yard line this season and cost the Rams significant field position.

Did the same thing vs SF. I presume the staff coached him up about it too. Dude has got to be a straight dumb player, because this time really put the offense in bad position.

you know this one was a kick return not a punt return right? the ball is live for the kicking team so if its a bad bounce (i.e. ginn last week) that could be game right there

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
From the dullest to the most exciting.

I wonder what next week holds.

Ramatik

Starter
Okay... shots for everybody!

I don't care about how it got done. The coaches have plenty to work on.

I'm not thinking about it for a while.

2-1, I think I'll just enjoy that.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Wow. Super stressful in the end!

Glad we got the win! Hard to feel too good about it. Pretty bad performance. If not for Tampa Bay missing kicks we would have lost. But good teams find a way to win. I'm happy today our Rams did just that. On the road no less overcoming a pick sick and a key injury to our most vulnerable position group at CB.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
They had 2 minutes!? I looked up and all of a sudden it said 4 seconds left! How did they blow so long on it?!

they tried to take their time so a score would win it and not time left for rams to score. they just wasted a bit too much

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2-1 leading the division baby!!!

just want to apologize to everyone for being a negative nancy for a bit.. really thought it was gonna be another typical Fisher loss

time to celebrate :cheers: