Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Got a lot of ROD bucks riding on the Goats today, hope they transition to Rams dog gone it!!!!!

No turnovers, get TGII going, and let's see if Quick and Higbey can contribute.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know it's hot out there, but let's blow them off the line of scrimmage!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers2.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This is the biggest game of the year. If they can't go in to Tampa and win to get over .500 then it's going to a up hill struggle rest of the season.
Time to win some damn games.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fairly easy to score on the Buccaneers, so they damn well better do that. But they can also score some points (and did against us last time), so the key is not letting them get ahead. Have to have to have to have to get them playing from behind in this one.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I had a dream last night that we had 2 early INT's.
Though I don't like the wait until 1pm game times, I like that I can BBQ without getting up at 5.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had a dream last night that we had 2 early INT's.
Though I don't like the wait until 1pm game times, I like that I can BBQ without getting up at 5.
I had a dream that it rained on your BBQ.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If we don't score a TD today against the Bucs we join the '76 Bucs as the only teams ever to not score a td in the first three games of a season.

Just throwing that out there.

RamWoodie

Legend
I KNOW the defense is ready...and I'm counting on them to get some big TOs to win this!

My concern continues to be the Rams offense. The pass offense is what's hurting this team because until you show teams you can hurt them passing...they are going to stack the box against Gurley...and DARE the Rams to throw.

The Rams don't need 350 yards passing to win this...but they NEED to be able to pass effectively so that Gurley can also be effective!

I'm glad the Rams caught Seattle while Wilson was hobbled...or they could be 0-2...but TODAY...if they cannot be effective passing, they can very well be 1-2 at the end of the day.

*IF* that be the case...I must conclude once again Fisher has hired an INEPT OC!!!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
When do they announce the inactives?

Has Fisher said whether Goff will be #2 again? He was threatening to alternate the back up QBs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Watching Fox pregame show, we seem to be the butt of their jokes today. You can tell Long wants to chime in but is holding back (for what reason, I have no idea.) Strahan makes the comment about the Rams getting their first touchdown during warm ups. Johnson said Goff will get a letterman's jacket for dressing out and how it took Belicheat only four days to get a rookie QB ready to play and beat the Texans. F*ck Strahan, Johnson, and Bradshaw. Laugh now you turds but you'll all be singing a different tune soon.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If we don't score a TD today against the Bucs we join the '76 Bucs as the only teams ever to not score a td in the first three games of a season.

Just throwing that out there.
Thanks (turdintheounchbowl) for that great bit of trivia @Tron ! (Debbydowner) I did not not know that! (Ratbastard) I hope you enjoy the game today! (Eatshitanddie) my brotha! :sneaky:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is the biggest game of the year. If they can't go in to Tampa and win to get over .500 then it's going to a up hill struggle rest of the season.
Time to win some damn games.

Agreed, this might be the defining game of the year..I know many don't agree, but to me this will set the tone for the season...Big win shows they're ready to perhaps turn the page, loss is terribly debilitating...

Last edited: