Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We are 3-0 playing mediocrely. Imagine how we’d be when we’re totally in sync?

I blame this going down to the wire on McVay and Goff. McVay had one of his worst games calling plays, and Goff could’ve easily avoided the 2nd pick and also could’ve ran it easily on that 3rd and 2 play. I was a bit surprised McVay didn’t go for it on 4th and 2. The kill shot. He needs to get back to his roots, and stop being cute in logical situations that beg for a run.

oldnotdead

Legend
Demby played a good game overall. Havenstein continues to struggle and is a marked man. He's the blood in the water and every DC knows he's the weak link.

Rapp continues to impress as a rookie. This kid has Pro Bowl written all over him.

Just remember, an ugly win is still a win and in January no one will care if it's ugly. You need to beat the teams you should, and it really doesn't matter how.

I knew this defense was improved, but they really are the winners of this game. 1st and 10 from the 5 yard line and the D stones them 4 straight plays. It shows the Aints game wasn't a fluke. This D is really good. Peters and Talib are both playing lights out. Notice how few passes are being thrown at Marcus? He's playing the scheme and he's playing for his contract.

This team needs a strong inside run game. They need to use the gap blocking scheme they showed in game one. Everyone will block up that horizontal outside zone now. McVay needs to change things up and it starts with the O-line blocking scheme. Gap blocking would have expoited how the Browns over loaded the perimeter. Blow them up inside and that outside game will return.

This team is good enough to run the schedule. But realistically I can see them going 15-1 or 14-2 this year. The Packers look like the other team to beat. Right now it would look like the Rams and Packers as the 1 & 2 seed in the NFC.

This game proved that the Browns are a dangerous team if they get healthy and stop beating themselves. I think they are 2 years away if they don't implode.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
The more teams see the Ram offense, the more they figure ways to stop it. It's not always slow starts as it is figuring how to adjust.
True. That's how dynasties are built. The best teams are always more thoroughly studied, and have to keep adjusting--while continuing to win. Tough to do