Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
3-0 with 3 ugly wins...could it be...might it be...say it isnt so...is our offense overrated?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Josh Allen WAY BETTER than Mayfield.
Disagree. When Mayfield gets a good OL in front of him he is going to put up Hall of Fame numbers. Dude has garbage in front of him.

He's the real thing IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I thought it looked like McVay was frustrated with Goff.. not seeing the same thing you did sorry.
He should be. Goff got outplayed bigtime by his counterpart tonight.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Expectation this year was Goff would take the next step... I'd be happy if he could just reclaim his play from the first half of the '18 season.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
3-0 with 3 ugly wins...could it be...might it be...say it isnt so...is our offense overrated?

seems so, they seem sluggish and have gotten away from what made them potent in the first place... run game, screen game, play action and jet sweeps...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Tough sledding, lots of little mistakes made this game harder. Coaches, offense, and defense weren't at their best, but when they needed to step up, the D sure as hell did. Great stand there, the combination of Fowler and Matthews is proving to be a dangerous one. I think they're both going to have good years.

McVay was uncharacteristically bad tonight, Goff wasn't at his best either, but he still made some great plays and stepped up at times. Gurley seemed off a bit as well, I think the team in general was out of sync.

But hey, a win is a win. The Rams have 3 wins against tough teams with tough defenses.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We really need to stop these slow first half starts. They're gonna bite us in the ass, like they did in big games last year.

…..

Legend
Wait wait...are we bitching?

I don’t have any material ready for bitching.

Are we bitching?

Dammitman

RamWoodie

Legend
Here's what I say:

- Hey Garrett...you just got a lesson on what it takes to be DPOY...from the DPOY!!!

- McVay...please stop making it hard by being hard headed...use your RB and TE more.

- Goff is getting a good lessons early on deceptive coverages they fooled him a few times tonight...let's hope it pays off.

- The defense is coming on strong...I like the Rapp kid too, even though he had some errors, the kid is always around the ball.

RAMS...3-0!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
We really need to stop these slow first half starts. They're gonna bite us in the ass, like they did in big games last year.
The more teams see the Ram offense, the more they figure ways to stop it. It's not always slow starts as it is figuring how to adjust.