Rams at Broncos - Preseason Game 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos: How to watch, listen and live stream​

Here's how you can watch, listen to and live stream the Rams at Broncos preseason game on Aug. 28.

MATCHUP

The Rams (0-2) travel to Denver to take on the Broncos (2-0) on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. The two teams last met in the preseason on August 24, 2019, a 10-6 victory for the Rams at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

Kickoff for Saturday's game is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. pacific time. Fans in Los Angeles can watch Saturday's game on KABC-7.

WATCH ON TV

TV Coverage: KABC-7 (locally in Los Angeles, plus other TV partners – see below)
Play-by-Play: Andrew Siciliano
Color Analysts: Mina Kimes and Aqib Talib
Sideline reporter: Curt Sandoval

Preseason TV:
ABC7/KABC-TV – Los Angeles
KOAT ABC 7 – Albuquerque, NM
KBFX FOX 58 – Bakersfield, CA
KFRE CW 59 – Fresno/Visalia, CA
KDFX FOX 11 – Palm Springs, CA
KKFX FOX 11 – Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA
KSWB FOX 5 – San Diego, CA
KHON FOX 2 – Honolulu, HI
KJZZ 14 – Salt Lake City, UT
KNSN Nevada Sports Net – Reno, NV
KYUR ABC 13 – Anchorage, AK
KATN ABC 2 – Fairbanks, AK
KJUD ABC 8 – Juneau, AK

LISTEN ON RADIO

Local Radio coverage: ESPN LA 710 AM

Play-by-Play: J.B. Long
Color Analyst: Maurice Jones-Drew
Sideline: D'Marco Farr
Available to stream live within 100 miles of Los Angeles on theRams.com and the Rams mobile app.
ESPNLA's affiliate radio stations:

KLSD/1360 AM – San Diego, CA
KKUU - HD2 - Palm Springs, CA
KTIE/590 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KAVL/610 AM & 106.7 FM – Lancaster, CA
KSMA/1240 AM & 99.5 FM - Santa Maria, CA
KMET/1490 AM - Banning, CA
Spanish Radio coverage: Tu Liga Radio 1330 AM

Play-by-Play: Troy Santiago
Color Analyst: Ricardo Lopez
Tu Liga Radio's affiliate radio stations:

KTMZ/1220 AM – Pomona, CA
KWAC/1490 AM – Bakersfield, CA
KGST/1600 AM – Fresno, CA
KCAL/1410 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KXLM/102.9 FM/KOXR 910 AM - Oxnard/Ventura, CA

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Five players to watch vs. Broncos​

The Rams wrap up their preseason schedule traveling to Denver, Colorado to take on the Broncos at Empower Field at Mile High, with kickoff scheduled for 6:05 p.m. pacific time on ABC-7.

Here are five players fans should be watching during the contest:

JR REED

Reed turned in a strong performance against the Raiders in Week 2 – one interception, plus four total tackles that tied with outside linebacker Chris Garrett and safety Jake Gervase for most among Rams defensive players. Week 3 presents his best opportunity yet with the chance to go up against Teddy Bridgewater and Drew Lock, both of whom Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said will play on Saturday.

BRYCE PERKINS

Rams head coach Sean McVay after last week's game said it wasn't planned to play Perkins the entire game, but the flow of the game dictated different opportunities like responding to throwing an interception. After that resilient performance and Devlin Hodges getting waived Monday, he's now the lone signal-caller behind Matthew Stafford and John Wolford. And with Wolford dressing but the Rams planning on not playing him, Perkins is slated to run the show again this weekend.

BRONTAE HARRIS

Part of a deep defensive back group on this year's 90- (now 80-)man offseason roster, Harris also snagged an interception against the Raiders last week and also faces big opportunity this weekend. Besides Bridgewater – named Denver's started this week – and Lock seeing action, it's possible Harris will get the chance to rep against the Broncos' projected top three receivers in Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton – Sutton is expected to return to game action on Saturday – and K.J. Hamler. Jeudy and Hamler played in each of the Broncos' first two preseason games.

JJ KOSKI

While Perkins peppered rookie wide receiver Tutu Atwell with a team-high 13 targets last week, Koski saw plenty of looks too – his 10 targets were second to Atwell, he matched Atwell for most catches with eight and posted a team-best 61 receiving yards.

CHRIS GARRETT

Echoing an overarching theme that has developed, Garrett also gets the chance to build on a strong Week 2 performance – four total tackles, 1.5 sacks, 3 QB hits, one forced fumble, one pass breakup – against a Broncos offense that is expected to play more of its key contributors than the Raiders offense in Week 2.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice to see that the Broncos will be playing some starters like Bridgewater for example. He will test these young Ram defenders, and we will see who stands out

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What I will be looking for:

1. Bryce Perkins....Can he be more accurate on his deep throws because keeping 3 QB's is tough with today's roster limitations.
  2. Cory Bojorquez....Tonight is all him, I truly hope he does not get many chances, but if he does, he could make a final case to unseat the best Ram punter in their history.
  3. Return Men....Is at Atwell doing both or is Funk on the KR guy, which I don't like because that's how Jake Funk was injured both times in college, returning kicks.,.
  4. Offensive Line...As always and will the Rams finally cut bait with Bobby Evans despite his lofty draft status.
  5. Defensive Line...Who steps up to replace A'Shawn Robinson, I like Eric Banks others Jonah Williams.
  6. Jones & Funk...Who steps up to be the 3rd back behind Henderson & Michel?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Thing I'll be watching for today: Anyone have a good streaming link? I can't watch the game today without one.

Overall, the horsies have scored over 30 a game in preseason. I haven't followed them and don't know if this is a factor of them playing 1s and 2s versus 3s and 4s. Maybe they've also opened their entire playbook against teams playing vanilla defenses too. I'd like to see the defense hold them below 30, which will be a challenge against talented first stringers.

Tano

Legend
Thing I'll be watching for today: Anyone have a good streaming link? I can't watch the game today without one.

Overall, the horsies have scored over 30 a game in preseason. I haven't followed them and don't know if this is a factor of them playing 1s and 2s versus 3s and 4s. Maybe they've also opened their entire playbook against teams playing vanilla defenses too. I'd like to see the defense hold them below 30, which will be a challenge against talented first stringers.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Once again I'll be looking for our OL to open some run lanes, play in sync, and push somebody out of the way for a change consistently. Hope springs eternal.

Btw Michel's not playing, is he?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitty timing for DeCamillis with some big ST roles keyed with guys to prove they can get 'er done. Fuckin COVID man. :bird:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope we get to see Rochell tonight. I'd play him early and if he looks good take him out after a couple series.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This planet is heating up like a vette. I played golf today in MD and I am pretty sure I saw a lion take down a gazelle on the 5th hole....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hope we get to see Rochell tonight. I'd play him early and if he looks good take him out after a couple series.
You think this D will be pretty stellar under Morris? I kind of got some glimpses of people saying our Rookies are doing great. I can only imagine how our #1’s will do. Just hope there is consistency.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So who the hell is our KR now that Calais is injured? Funk? Seemed like Anderson was the guy after Calais injury, but it's gonna be hard for Anderson to make the team as 5th RB.

And will McVay let the starting PR and KR play tonight, or does he want to protect them?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think this D will be pretty stellar under Morris? I kind of got some glimpses of people saying our Rookies are doing great. I can only imagine how our #1’s will do. Just hope there is consistency.
I expect a bit of a dip in our defensive ranking this year. Hope not but the combo of Morris not being an expert in Fangio's approach and his history of defensive rankings are slight concerns for me. Also wondering who is going to make up for Robinson not being able to fill Brock's shoes game one, as well as the CB3 role.

But if Rochell were to come out and play well tonight it would be a great indicator for our secondary and change that outlook quickly, at least in the secondary we would be in really nice shape. :thumbsup1:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I expect a bit of a dip in our defensive ranking this year. Hope not but the combo of Morris not being an expert in Fangio's approach and his history of defensive rankings are slight concerns for me. Also wondering who is going to make up for Robinson not being able to fill Brock's shoes game one, as well as the CB3 role.

But if Rochell were to come out and play well tonight it would be a great indicator for our secondary and change that outlook quickly, at least in the secondary we would be in really nice shape. :thumbsup1:
No doubt that he may not be what Staley did for us for one season which was a huge tease, but I am hoping Morris can adapt and be pretty damn close to it. I believe McVay will have huge input for he is like a sponge and just soaks it all in. As for the rookies in our secondary shining already it is possible we may not have to worry about the guys we lost in the offseason for we got ballers to fill their shoes. It should be interesting nonetheless. Super jazzed to see this team play.