Rams at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stolen from reddit lets go Rams!

gzvwa8udepp51.jpg

London_Ram

Rookie
Not too confident today. Bills haven't played anybody yet but I still like the look of them.

But if we come away 3-0 the whole league takes notice.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ALMOST GAME TIME

tenor.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just saw a video of Brown and Henderson going onto the field and Brown doesn't have any fingers taped together. That's a good thing.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
maybe, maybe not, not sure the wind has ANY effect on the way Sloman kicks, of course clearing the LOS is potentially another issue
One positive is w/o Zuerlein, I think McVay is more aggressive and less likely to rely on his kicker.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1 down and three to go. Essex win the Bob Willis Trophy, now onto the Rams and West Ham. Great day of sport.....hopefully!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
McVay would have kept the Rams on the East coast but league rules due to CoVid won’t allow it this season

Do we have clarification on this? I read several things last week about how the niners were staying in West Virginia after last weeks game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I hate this underdog, upset of the week, total bs everyone is spouting about the Rams beating the Bills. Did we not take out a media darling on SNF week one. Did we not blow out a bad Eagles team? What the heck have the Bills done...christ. If anything this is a good even game...if we win, I won't see it as a major upset.