Rams at Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If only we were the team that took a chance on Aldon Smith, He is straight wrecking it this year....ugh!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate this underdog, upset of the week, total bs everyone is spouting about the Rams beating the Bills. Did we not take out a media darling on SNF week one. Did we not blow out a bad Eagles team? What the heck have the Bills done...christ. If anything this is a good even game...if we win, I won't see it as a major upset.

That’s what I read somewhere on here.

Edit. I just looked it up and yes the Niners stayed in WV. It will be interesting to see what happens. I am certain I read that CoVid and league rules was the reason the Rams didn’t stay out East.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Edit. I just looked it up and yes the Niners stayed in WV. It will be interesting to see what happens. I am certain I read that CoVid and league rules was the reason the Rams didn’t stay out East.

Well it aint East Virginia.

:p

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Can't stop the run. Can't stop the pass. Non holding calls on Aaron Donald. Bad call at end of game. Horrible kickoffs, missed field goal. Goff throwing in triple coverage for a pick. Yet lost by 3. Wow. How about the run game.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

In an interview a couple of weeks ago on ESPN afternoon radio, mcvay said that if they stayed on the east coast they would have to stay isolated and they wouldn't be with their family's. In the past the families could be with. So they didnt want the guys stuck in isolation and away from their families per covid rules. So yes it was because of covid rules, but covid rules do not prohibit staying back east. Hope this clarifies.