Rams at Bears vent thread part deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see a Ram team trending in the wrong direction ....I see a HC & DC who have some issues with their units without any answers to fix them. I do not see this current Ram team that is capable of beating the Saints @ home.

It would not be a good thing to see the Seahawks in the first playoff game either.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We'll be fine. Learn from it, and move on. crap happens. This is our first really bad game of the season. It came at a bad time, but the defense at least stepped up.

Would be great if McVay learned, but well no not yet. So far anyway.

And this isn't the first bad game.........

This team is not that well coached and not at all well prepared each week.

It has fantastic play makers on offense which are masking deficiencies all around.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I did not understand why they often broke the huddle with under 10 sec on the play clock... Was McVay indecisive on play selection? Communication issues? What was up with that?

I think that hurt... not a lot of time to look over the D or change plays.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not even mad. Just really confused.

Is anyone else wondering if something is up with Goff? He was wincing at times and looked slack-jawed and confused more than I’ve EVER seen him including under Fisher.

Oh well, it’s been a crap week and I won’t miss the sports shows anyway.

Blessed to see another day and hopes next week is more fun.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I thought the bye would make us better. Only helped the D I guess. Oh well, here's to winning out. Saints lost to the boys and squeeked one out against the bucs, who they lost to early in the season. Kansas city almost lost to the Ravens and the Steelers got beat by the Raiders. The Raiders. Pats got beat by the Phins. Plenty of upsets can still happen these next couple week's to anyone. I wouldnt call losing to the Saints or Bears upsets. Those are legit losses to good teams. At least we havent flopped to inferior teams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Goff had a bad night. 4 INTs. It happens. Hopefully it doesn't happen again THIS season.

We are still nearly assured of a bye in the playoffs. Hopefully Carolina or the Steelers are desperate enough to take the Saints down and give us a bump up again.

Hope is NEVER a good plan.

Ellard80

Legend
Our offense played slow all night.. I'm used to us pushing the temp sometimes and snapping the ball early.

We just did not look prepared to play at all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will tip my cap to the refs. I think they called a fair game. I wasn't happy about some spots, but if that's the worst I have to gripe about, they did a good job.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I don't have a problem with this defense. They are not very good and Rams fans should accept that. We can not rely on them to win games.

Our team is built around our offense which needs to be a juggernaut for us to win a title. Doesn't look like one at this point.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man am i hoping mcvay was holding a lot of stuff close to his chest today. if this is the offense he's gonna trot out in the playoffs the rams are doomed.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did not understand why they often broke the huddle with under 10 sec on the play clock... Was McVay indecisive on play selection? Communication issues? What was up with that?

I think that hurt... not a lot of time to look over the D or change plays.

Every play they are rushing to get the ball off . That can't continue in big games . Timeouts are valuable

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Andy Reid must be proud. Thought I was watching the 2002 & 2003 Eagles in the playoffs against the Bucs and Panthers.

Hopefully McVay learned something tonight.

I doubt it.

He's looking arrogant to me.

Sadly I think he is going to need more of these beatings.

I'm losing my feeling for this.

I think he is tone deaf at Martz level.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is probably just wishful thinking, but I wonder if McVay held back some this week because he thinks we'll face the Bears again. I've never seen such a bland, uninspiring gameplan from him.

you beat me to it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would be great if McVay learned, but well no not yet. So far anyway.

And this isn't the first bad game.........

This team is not that well coached and not at all well prepared each week.

It has fantastic play makers on offense which are masking deficiencies all around.

Agree to disagree.

Ellard80

Legend
Well the defense has improved the past two weeks... but no one saw the offense going into decline..

Status
Not open for further replies.