Rams at Bears vent thread part deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not worried

Gots valuable film on potential playoff rematch foes

Bitch away ladies (y)

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was hoping to see Goff with a Glove on his throwing hand to start the 2nd half, but oh well. Tip your hat to the Bears, and be glad we don't have any more outdoor cold games this season (Hopefully), and move on to the final 3 weeks. I will be ok with 14-2 if we can get there. Saints have a tough final 3 games.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna have to live with 14-2.
Stinks I know, 15-1 would have been so dang cool.
Ugh, 14-2....

socalrams90

Starter
I could stomach this loss a lot easier if it wasn’t for the fucking saints having a miracle season themselves. We could be 14-2 and still not get homefield. That’s what is irritating me right now.

I can’t wait to destroy the eagles next week. They’re so done.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Anyone else concerned about losing home-field? We needed this win to keep ahead of Saints. Obviously more important we need to get our crap together going into the playoffs

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dammit...I saved my post in the deleted thread, I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why was it deleted? Our Rams looked like pretenders out there. Goff looked like 2016 Goff again, but that's because he had little protection, it seemed. The TE's were trash and Reynolds looked like the guy I thought he was last year (not very good).

Our post season will be short if they (and especially Goff) can't regain their composure and play with poise.....We had none of it on offense today. I thought our defense was playing better, but what could they do when the offense put them in shytty positions all night.

Gonna take a break from sports until next week.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
12 run plays versus 45 pass plays on a cold night game with temps below freezing???

That's freaking stooooopd.

He needs a sit down talking to but who is he accountable to?

Andy Reid must be proud. Thought I was watching the 2002 & 2003 Eagles in the playoffs against the Bucs and Panthers.

Hopefully McVay learned something tonight.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
that's just silly.........he had Gurley WTF

But having only Gurley and slamming him into that Bears run D all night with out a back up RB you trust?

Look, it sucked, but ease up. Its not stupid to think McVay might have considered that in his gameplan... once we were down by 2 scores, no Brown... bad recipe, bad play calls, bad plan and bad play.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Great job with Mcvay leaving Goff out there to dry. He's was off all night and you just keep dropping back. Couldn't believe they didn't run after that pick in the 3rd. Just awful.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
McVay ignores Gurley way too much. I hope it doesn’t take another playoff loss for him to learn his lesson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else concerned about losing home-field? We needed this win to keep ahead of Saints. Obviously more important we need to get our crap together going into the playoffs

Nah. There's a long way to go to worry about that, and we're capable of beating the Saints in NO. I'd be worried if it was a team like Chicago and Philly. I don't like us having to face a cold-weather team in the playoffs outdoors.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The OLine has degraded this season, to the point of multiple free rushers on passing plays.

16 was under immediate assault tonight

…..

Legend
Kinda hard to vent when we clearly took this game lighter than the Bears took it.

I’m alittlr surprised both ways. I didn’t think we had this kinda loss in us and I didn’t expect the Bears could shut down our offense. So hats off to them.

And hats off to the blow hard in the GDT who was proud of himself for “calling” Goff’s last INT

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is probably just wishful thinking, but I wonder if McVay held back some this week because he thinks we'll face the Bears again. I've never seen such a bland, uninspiring gameplan from him.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
12 run plays versus 45 pass plays on a cold night game with temps below freezing???

That's freaking stooooopd.

He needs a sit down talking to but who is he accountable to?

Goff had a bad night. 4 INTs. It happens. Hopefully it doesn't happen again THIS season.

We are still nearly assured of a bye in the playoffs. Hopefully Carolina or the Steelers are desperate enough to take the Saints down and give us a bump up again.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously I'm disappointed, but this game was relatively meaningless. We will still have a first round bye and from there, we need to win one playoff game. I wouldn't mind the Bears being the team we play.

This game could be what we look back on and say this is where we lost home field to the Saints, but this was a tough spot for our team and we will learn from it and get better.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Home field means a lot as witnessed tonight.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

rrr.gif

waitwrestlingisfakep1.gif

KeyFormalBigmouthbass-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.