Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Two chances to get off the field, 3rd and 16, and they absolutely shit the bed...

That.

:palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The coaches are too lax with the players. Everyone too cool for fuckin school. We need a hardass on the sidelines. Phillips barely has a pulse out there for fucks sake

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Game on the line and the D shits themselves (AGAIN)..I can't stand any more of that crap...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was a rip my heart out loss. I'll see you at the AZ game and say goodbye to my old friend, "The Coliseum"

TomMack

Rookie
Whiners are one and done in the playoffs. Dallas or GB comes in and beats them.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Every last one of those people on TV picked the niners to win. I wanted em to eat much crow

TexasRam

Legend
I'm not even mad at RApp. He is not a deep safety. Why in the hell does Phillips have Rapp in that situation that he hasn't played all season.

Good game though. We dam near beat the Niners at their place, and Goff outplayed Jimmy even with the worst Oline in Football.

Mcvay called a good game for the most part.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm not even mad at RApp. He is not a deep safety. Why in the hell does Phillips have Rapp in that situation that he hasn't played all season.

Good game though. We dam near beat the Niners at their place, and Goff outplayed Jimmy even with the worst Oline in Football.

Mcvay called a good game for the most part.
I'm pissed at the entire team. Got swept by the effing Whiners...I could stomach 2-14 if the two wins were vs. SF.

As far as the play that is getting Rapp torched, Ramsey put in just slightly more effort on the play than I did.

It's totally unacceptable for a team to give up two, TWO, 3 & 16 conversions on the same drive with your season on the line.

Especially to the effing Whiners!!!!

Q729

Legend
From Super Bowl to no playoffs. Defense is inconsistent. Offense is awful. Now we have a nice new stadium for this sh*t show.
Dude. Don't you know the plan all along was to gain a 3rd place schedule for an easier run during the stadium's inaugural season? Lol