Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Inexplicable stupid fuckness from both our safeties costs us the game. This fucking team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought blowouts were bad... this....fuck this...

Fucking heart attack games only to blow it at the end???

Fuck.

Think I'm out for a few weeks... I just need some time off from this.

KayJay

Starter
There is no loss, that hurt more than this one. Not the Raven's, not the earlier niners game in the season, not any loss hurt more than this one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, they deserved it. We beat the shit out of Jimmy G., and he was clutch. We have nothing to be ashamed of.

TXRams86

The Infamous
That’s a season fellas. No fuckin excuse for that third down play. Rapp was completely out of position with no rhyme or reason. And all we get to hear from McVay is “we’ll look at the film and work to get that fixed.”

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Well, they deserved it. We beat the shit out of Jimmy G., and he was clutch. We have nothing to be ashamed of.
The fact that we made him look clutch is what we should be ashamed about. Anyone else tired of Eric "the statue" Weddle?

socalrams90

Starter
Well at least this team can stop pretending they just gotta “go back to work”and improve for next week. Seasons done.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
If the entire defensive staff got fired, I wouldn't care. The last two games, that was the playoffs this season. And they choked. The quarterback can't help but give up the ball. The defense has the advantage and they can't brain up. Two chances to get off the field, 3rd and 16, and they absolutely shit the bed...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fact that we made him look clutch is what we should be ashamed about. Anyone else tired of Eric "the statue" Weddle?
We sacked him like a rag doll, and he still made clutch throws.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
That’s a season fellas. No fuckin excuse for that third down play. Rapp was completely out of position with no rhyme or reason. And all we get to hear from McVay is “we’ll look at the film and work to get that fixed.”
Honestly, what would you expect McVay to say in his presser about that play? Do you want him to throw Rapp under the bus? WTF?

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
Next year RAMILY we have to shake back. Rapp made a mistake but we beat ourselves. Pick six and 2 3rd and 16's. DAMN