Rams are in last place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Some of these numbers you have to look at in context. Titans have 33, but most of those are from 2 guys: Kenny Britt and Pacman Jones. They really aren't that bad of an organization.

Hopefully Britt stays out of his own way in St. Louis.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just a reminder, we're all a Love Boat scandal away.

Game of inches, gents. Game of inches.

I agree, but I really think Fisher is on top of this shit like few others ,I think he has higher league aspirations and will in his own self interest exercise scrutiny beyond the norm.
But If some players want to take a cruise with some cheerleaders the Capt Moe COULD be chartered

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Some of these numbers you have to look at in context. Titans have 33, but most of those are from 2 guys: Kenny Britt and Pacman Jones. They really aren't that bad of an organization.

Hopefully Britt stays out of his own way in St. Louis.
Hmmm, Sounds like when we signed Britt we should have gotten all his violations too. But hey good for us.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher and Snead want competitors who love to play football.

VARam

Also, St Louis has a 1:30 bar curfew so the real nightlife is on the east side and the east side police are pretty easy on the athletes as long as they don't get violent. The strip clubs there don't have a lot of wealthy tourists so the players are the playuhhs and club owners get some co operation from the local POPO
Most notably Pop's in Sauget.