Rams Approved To Relocate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cracengl

Rookie
Yeah, I'm done as well. I can't respect the motives, the actions taken, the underhanded b.s. The NFL knows they don't have to play by the rules because they're so popular. So that's it. I think all most of us wanted was respect and a fair shake. Didn't happen, so fuck 'em. I have better shit to do with my life and it no longer includes helping to support billionaires.

jjab360

Legend
Don't blame Demoff brother, he's a great guy who was put in a difficult situation.
I know, I'm blaming Kroenke for putting him in that situation in the first place.

If you're going to lie, at least have the balls to do it yourself.

From a neutral perspective that's really the only thing I had a problem with in all this. I'm actually a little excited to be moving to a bigger market and all the perks that come with it, but I'm going to hold back on that because of the pain I know all the St. Louis fans are going through right now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Panthers owner and Dolphins owner were the only 2 to vote no.

Richardson has been firmly on STLs side. He won a new fan today for sticking to his word.

bandre10

UDFA
Name
Brandon
If you decide not to be a Rams fan anymore I understand but it just shows me you werent a Rams fan to begin with.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Let's all hope the Chargers come to their senses and get a deal in San Diego now, interesting that they have one whole year to make a decision on Inglewood. I'm sure Spanos insisted on it, he would be an idiot to play second fiddle to the Rams, while losing most of his fans here in SD at the same time.
Sure looking to me like Spanos decided to play chicken with Kroenke, and lost.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If you decide not to be a Rams fan anymore I understand but it just shows me you werent a Rams fan to begin with.

RIP. I'm sure you won't mind when this throw away is banned. I'm sorry you can't say these things on your main account.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on, man. Take off the blinders. That type of crap doesn't only happen in St. Louis.
Maybe in Jacksonville and Cleveland. I don't care where they play as long as there's a set of horns on the helmet

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I feel bad for all st.louis Rams fans. I too am Canadian, so the move doesn't hurt me too much. The part that sucks the most for me, is the possibility that ROD goes all to shit. So I hope you guys stay. I don't want to go back to crap like BleacherReport or TurfShowTimes.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Maybe in Jacksonville and Cleveland. I don't care where they play as long as there's a set of horns on the helmet

Jacksonville, San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Washington DC.... Shall I keep going?

fancents86

Starter
Not to be a d-bag, but legally for it to be considered slander he would've had to lie in his proposal, and he had statistics to back up his claims.
There's a USA Today article that pointed out he was wrong about the stl economy and how it could indeed afford 3 pro sports teams, just like Cleveland, Detroit, and Tampa who I believe all have worse economies than STL.