Rams Approved To Relocate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If we can vent after a loss and say the things we do about the guys who lost us the game... how do we not say anything about the high class low life thief who stole our team and ripped out our hearts after bad mouthing our city? He can go straight to hell and so can Goodell, Grubman, Jerry and the rest of the rich cocksuckers whose greed and lack of ethics will soon enough destroy the very shield they represent...
We don't allow derogatory terms being used toward players in the vent thread either. And honestly, as long as you are keeping it to things like you said here and how @DenverRam opened this thread, we are going to give a fair bit of latitude. You can use descriptive statements. We are simply not going to allow a bunch of limited vocabulary statements that lead to a shitstorm of low end rants. It's really not something easy to describe as to what we are asking everyone not to do but more of a walks like a duck thing. I think you know what is normally acceptable here and that we will be a bit more forgiving on the reactions. Just don't turn this place into the PD and we're all good.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I completely understand the pain of the Rams fans in Stl must feel losing their team.

Granted Kronke has lied since he bought the team, but when you think about it, the city had to realize even 10 years ago before ge bought them and when they started negotiating fir stadium upgrades that this could happen. If it was so important to the city, they needed to step up then when all these new state of the art stadiums were being built. Instead they did next to nothing until these last 18 months or so and by that time it was way too late.

And I am not saying they should have, considering they had just built the dome, but again if they wanted to keep them, that is what had to happen.

Btw, I just never saw Stl as a big football town. You listen to their radio shows and its like pulling teeth to get people to call, even during the GSOT days. Maybe I am just used to the craziness in Philly where it is Eagle talk 365 on the radio and where 30,000 show up for training camp practices.

I feel bad though for the diehards though, but if your a fan of the Horns no reason to stop. The diehard L.A. fans stayed loyal despite their hatred for Frontiere, so I hope some diehards stick with us and keep talking Ram football.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't envy you Mods, I really don't. I suspect the next 72 hours won't make this normally fun activity very much fun and I'm sorry for that.

If only you could have offered the news with some of your BBQ sauce to make it go down easier...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, I just...

It's been real guys, but Kroenke won't get another dime from me ever again.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a 40 year Rams fan from Pa.and I feel sorry for you die hard fans . That being said I also got a bit disappointed by the Rams home games being overrun by away fans and I'm sure the players were too . There was no home field advantage the past few years .

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Having been through the move from LA to St. Louis I know it sucks. I know that rings hollow but it is truth. I was pretty pissed for awhile but I never stopped being a Rams fan. I sincerely hope all of you Midwest Rams fans continue to carry the torch for our, the fans, beloved team! You did get to see a Championship parade so you've got that on us out here in the West. Go Rams!! Wherever they may be!

Q729

Legend
Sucks I won't be able to say the Rams are just on the opposite end of I-64 anymore.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Thank you to all my friends who made this website one of the best on the net. It is truly a great place to talk football. I wish you all the best in your personal endeavors. It may be petty, but I do not wish the Rams the best, nor the NFL. It is my fervent hope that now that LA is filled the owners will see their stadium threats disappear and their top tier clauses broken without fear. It may be for the best for me anyway. I turned a blind eye to what the Rams did to LA the first time around because I wanted a team. Then I turned a blind eye to more public money for a new stadium even though I don't support that in any other facet of life. It's time I opened my eyes and moved away from this slimy organization known as the NFL. It all seems like so much wasted time now, those Sundays.

Anyway, I'm out fellas.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't even know what to say. You guys living in the Lou. Wow. Heart breaking. Don't know what will happen to this site and community but it will be a real shame if t doesn't continue. Some great people on here, and I feel as though some of you guys are my friends. A great, non judgmental place (for the most part) to talk about our beloved Rams is gold dust and shouldn't be allowed to die..
It's just a strange evening now. End of an era.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm a 40 year Rams fan from Pa.and I feel sorry for you die hard fans . That being said I also got a bit disappointed by the Rams home games being overrun by away fans and I'm sure the players were too . There was no home field advantage the past few years .

Come on, man. Take off the blinders. That type of shit doesn't only happen in St. Louis.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is there going to be a divisional re-alignment too? You would have to think so.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I'm done. This might be sour grapes, but it's about time for me to stop paying attention to the Rams and the NFL in general; it has been a one way relationship for too long.

Farewell to all! Thanks to all the RoD members, most of whom I had no idea where you were from (unlike the OTHER site which was just toxic top to bottom). I wish you all the best. Like the guy whose marrying your terrible ex-wife, I hope it works out for you better than it did for us.

Go Blues! Go Cards! Go Mizzou!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Well count me as another who is done. I am never going to support an owner who has done what he has done. I am not from Cali. None of my family is from Cali. The only reason I became a Rams fan is because they moved to St. Louis in 95. For that whole time I supported them. I remember living in England at the time of the 99 super bowl as my dad was stationed there. We stayed up super late to watch it and I went to school the next day so happy.

If Kroenke would have just been upfront and leveled with the fan base and said he bought the Rams for this I would actually have respect for him. Instead he plotted and lied and disrespected many people in this area. Screw him and screw the NFL. I will never ever give another red cent of my money for them. The NFL is dead to me. My profile on here can be deleted after a few days or so. I'm sure I won't be the only one who is done. Screw this. I have much better things to do on Sunday now than to waste my time on a league that tries to portray "family" in their commercials. At least I can still support well run organizations like the Cards and Blues. It was nice talking to all of you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm just happy that this drama is over. I feel for everyone in St Louis and I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to see them next year when I move there. Seemed the writing was on the wall for quite some time, money always talks.

Irish

Starter
It's been fun, guys. I wish I would have found this site sooner, but I guess in hindsight I wish I never would have cared in the first place.

Can't say I will be rooting for your team anymore, guys, but I hope the other things in your life bring you joy and happiness.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm STL to the bone, so with the Rams moving my loyalty will be with the next team when if it happens. I've met a lot of good people here and if you're sticking with them then you should have a pretty solid product to cheer for going forward. All the hard work has been done, enjoy it. I don't envy the prices that greedy owner will handicap you all with but you should have a damn good team. Ill stick around for the boobies and booties threads for a while:shocked:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So many people just lost their jobs.
All the training camp reports from guys who've been doing it for years? Gone.

My families trips to camp, to games? Gone. That part of the downtown STL economy? Gone. The pride in my team? Gone. The feeling that the RAMS are the good guys? Gone.

But hey, a whole shit load of new bandwagon fans from LA are on the way... and they show so much respect to us here..... can't wait. IT SUCKS SO BAD.

Last edited:

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
My heart goes out to everyone in St Louis. As a Canadian fan I will continue to love and support the Rams through this move. I can't even imagine how pissed I'd be if I was in your shoes though. I hope to remain Rams brothers with each and every one of you for many years to come but I will also understand those who can't do it anymore.

Go Rams