Rams Addiction: Weakest Link O-Line v. Secondary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Whats the Rams biggest potential weakness heading into the season?

• Total voters

Alan

Legend
fancents86 remembering things differently than me:
We saw Jenkins and Johnson kill it during their rookie season with no appointed DC.
I'm pretty sure that's incorrect fancents. Neither of them played all that well their first year. JJ looked good because of all the TOs he caused early in the season but his overall ranking was in the high 40s along with TJ's. X posted their rookie season rankings in an earlier thread (last summer I believe) and they weren't pretty.

I agree with you about the relative weaknesses of the two, if only because of all the injury concerns on the O-line.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thanks. I thought that was an older podcast.

It was a very good debate.

It's really a glass half full or half empty argument.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Gotta be O-Line due to injury concerns...I doubt there are any injuries in the secondary that can't be overcome with all the young talent...O-Line has prior injury history, especially these last few years

MFaulk107

The Realness
The secondary is prone to injury? Lol. I understand the o line has had injuries in the past, but so has our secondary. Seems silly to judge based on injury possibility. Anyone can get injured at a moments notice.(knocking on wood)
Yeah but the olines injuries have been more abusive than the dbs(well McDonalds injury was bad, but Longs is just as, if not worst)
Silly?? I'd say it's a reasonable thought.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I usually listen to this podcast but haven't gotten around to this episode yet. But one thing that is really encouraging these days is that it actually takes some effort to make a case that either of these units is a weak spot. Wasn't log ago where it was almost impossible to make a case that we had a strong spot on the team.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I listened to the podcast on the way home and both guys made really good points. One guy was basically saying he was worried about the olines ability to stay healthy and he thought that would be more crucial because the tams have a hard time scoring. I ft he was trying to argue injuries and what could happen. The oline in my opinion .has way more talent then the defense

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I listened to the podcast on the way home and both guys made really good points. One guy was basically saying he was worried about the olines ability to stay healthy and he thought that would be more crucial because the tams have a hard time scoring. I ft he was trying to argue injuries and what could happen. The oline in my opinion .has way more talent then the defense
definitely more talented but as I thought about it I found myself worrying about it way more than the secondary lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
definitely more talented but as I thought about it I found myself worrying about it way more than the secondary lol

I think that's where my head is at.

The oline has better known talent, but the health concerns make it a more worrisome unit.

Slappy967

Starter
I chose the secondary but I have a feeling Gregg williams is going to have these guys ready to take heads off.