Rams 2011 draft class(a look back)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Quinn is the draft class. If he was just a average player this would rank with some of Martz's drafts.
Kendricks is a good player but not a second rounder. Pettis was a third rounder who's upside was the last rec. on which ever team picked him. The rest meh.
All of us had high hopes that day in the war chat room.
The key thing about this draft is we got a elite player Quinn. That's hard to do. He made this draft class. Rest doesn't matter.

nighttrain

Legend
Man. I remember being in the chat room on here when the Kendricks pick came in. THAT was not pretty! I like the guy but how true is the part about the drops. He seems to be past a good part of that but at the time, I don't know of a single person that either liked the pick or saw it coming.
never saw it coming, but when we picked him I did my research, Kendricks rated as 2nd round pick by most experts, this was just ignored or overlooked. 2011 draft was excellent 1-3, then a complete miss on 2nd day
train