Raise your hand..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
ya my hands are raised..

but for those that think it was scheme... adjustments...

i saw a better team in the trenches show thier worth...

the rams were the lesser team... no shit sherlock...

i'm the worst of the rose colored glasses fan among all.. but i do call them as i see them...

that team will beat the rams more often than not... sorry folks, it is what it is....

can we recover?... of coarse we can...

just win next week baby... it's always, just what matters...

go rams

slo
Kinda like the Titans in 99….

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Raises hands

“Everyone in the R.O.D., put your motherfxxxin’ hands up and follow me…”

I just didn’t want anyone to say

“Now, while he stands tough,
Notice that this man did not have his hands up”

McVay will lead us to the promised land and more than once.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
McVay can certainly lead a team to a Superbowl. He's hyper competitive. Very intense. He's got what a successful coach needs. As far as this year, maybe him and Snead guessed wrong on what kind of team they need to have in order to execute his playbook. They're probably a playoff team.

But I don't view them as a real Superbowl caliber team. They don't do physical. And the playoffs are when teams ramp up the intensity and get more physical. I don't think they're capable of beating teams like the 49ers and Titans who use hard, physical play to impose their will. The Rams are not built to compete against those kind of teams. In the future McVay and Snead might want to invest in those kind of players.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hey! We've still got Tu Tu Atwell ...
7djT.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
They don't do physical. And the playoffs are when teams ramp up the intensity and get more physical. I don't think they're capable of beating teams like the 49ers and Titans who use hard, physical play to impose their will. The Rams are not built to compete against those kind of teams. In the future McVay and Snead might want to invest in those kind of players.

What drives me crazy is ... when was that ever not true?? For all the talk of the 99 Rams being a finesse team, we won the NFC championship in a slugfest with a very physical team playing caveman football, and won the Super Bowl against another physical team.

And even now, I wonder if we could be a more physical team but it's the staff that has the finesse mentality. Morris's scheme last night was so gobsmackingly stupid, set up to prevent the big play against a team that is not capable of making the big play with any consistency. And on O, we never try to pound the rock and put the opposing team on their heels ... pass pass pass and they just tee off on us.

So is it that the team is not physical, or just that the coaches won't let them be?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Damn. Thought I piped in here already. Even after the Frisco mugging, I'm here to say my hands are up. This dude can do it.

Rams baby! :horns: