Raise your hand..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
If you think coach McVay will ever lead the Rams to a Super Bowl victory. I think he has a difficult time adjusting to a slug fest type game where he has to let his defense and run game win games. He seems to stubborn to pound the ball and reverts to passing early and often to try and prove some kind of point. The record with a lead at half time speaks for itself, but when behind at half or anytime in the second half it feels were done. I appreciate and respect what coach and GM/ownership has accomplished but a Super Bowl victory im not so confident in. Start torching me, im ready.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also I find it funny when people say sure he’s great when he’s up at half but look at the record when he’s not. …….Hes undefeated when leading at half if his record was anywhere close when not leading at half the Rams would be damn near undefeated with him as coach

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
He’s still a very young coach and has a lot of learning to do. He’s gotten better, but yes is too stubborn to run the ball at times which is frustrating. He was slow to adjust Sunday night which was frustrating but he did adjust. The O-line couldn’t block to save Staff’s life… it’s hard to put that all on mcvay, even when he was moving the pocket, stafford was still being hit. That game was ultimately lost due to the O-line, and two foolish throws by stafford. The play calling sure didn’t help in the first half, but I’m not sure how much that really changes when the line doesn’t do their job.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What a joke of blue font.I’m a Mcvay believer & whatever is said he will always look to improve.
I was talking(listening) to older (younger) people (friends) talk about sports & saying howi these people online nit pick every little part of things & just can’t let a loss be a loss.
One was a Utah Jazz fan.I guess they were like something & 2 losses.Have had a brutal schedule early.They lose to Orlando & now what?
Same as say people criticizing say the SF Giants in baseball who won 108 games.The grind is tough & a player like Buster Posey retired because of it .
I’m a Long Time Die Hard Kool-Aide drinker.I believed Jeff Fisher could win a SuperBowl.Went to Vegas when Nick Foles was a starter.Threw down a Bank Bank Role thinking the Rams could go 8-8. I think I actually had the number at 7 for a push ? Who would have ever thought Nick Foles would win a SuperBowl.So I drink the Kool-side.
Raise your HANDS up !!!! I Rise up because I’m a believer & Kool-aide Rams drinker.Anyone that doesn’t believe in The Rams organization we’ll ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I will state though I found Whitworth’s message interesting
& wondered if he was calling out Mcvay ,protecting the O’Lineman,or just team? Was Stafford a blame ??
I just was thinking if there was a reason for it & if something is going down in House. Whose House ?
I look at what happened to the Raiders & think a coach is only as good as he is,not what he preaches.
The team leaders should hold players & coaches accountable.Keeping things in House is a must.When the perspective is made to be another way then it should be nipped in the butt.
DJ1 signed because of Mcvay.Why he left & wasn’t given the ball more was interesting.Stafford missed on 2 sure TD’s. The Arizona game I thought was on Stafford as well early.Von Miller said when he got to The Rams that Mathew Stafford was the most important player on The Rams.It comes with a big responsibility.
I’m chalking it up as just another loss,but you can see there was a lot of distractions. Lossing to the Niners is unacceptable period.Then again I can already see The Rams lossing.Inhate the niners,but respect them.They are way better than they have shown.Built to beat The Rams & have how many times has Mcvay won ? I remember lossing -2 1/2 when The Rams we’re ahead by 20 plus & won by 1 point & should have list.I think SF got the onside kick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He’s still a very young coach and has a lot of learning to do. He’s gotten better, but yes is too stubborn to run the ball at times which is frustrating. He was slow to adjust Sunday night which was frustrating but he did adjust. The O-line couldn’t block to save Staff’s life… it’s hard to put that all on mcvay, even when he was moving the pocket, stafford was still being hit. That game was ultimately lost due to the O-line, and two foolish throws by stafford. The play calling sure didn’t help in the first half, but I’m not sure how much that really changes when the line doesn’t do their job.
BS in O-Line play ask Bug Whit. Say as you want,but if you talk about stubborn run calling & then protections your wrong imo.Mcvay went deep & Stafford had all day to pass. Then he went again & the protection was there. Stafford was not making the best reads or decisions.
Drew Brees at halftime said you can’t turn the ball over period.Just got to throw it away or get rid of it . Drew Brees is fresh out of the game & a HOF QB.Stafford hasn’t won anything so I’ll take Drew Brees word on it.
Tony Dungy is low class in my book.I could talk all kinds of madness,but the was basically LOL about The Rams & probably didn’t hear a word Brees said.As much as Tony Dungy Hates The Rams ,I’d just say I’m not a fan of his.He is a AFC guy.I respect Ton Brady even more now that he won one in Tampa which TonybDungy couldn’t do in the NFC or Tampa.Go back & talk about a coach that couldn’t win.
Tampa Bay traded for John Gruden to win as SuperBowl because Dungy couldn’t. Talk about — well I’ll stop & couldn’t help myself bet there is so much there.
Like I said. I’m a believer & Rams Kool-Aide drinker & always have.I can take lossing.I can go back to The Rams & the 90’s lossing 19 in a row to you guest it ? Well I can’t say the bye week can’t get here fast enough. I will take my lumps if Monday Night isn’t right.
My hope is 8-2 & regather as a group of Ram Men.Bobby Brown I still think can be a big part of The Rams run especially with SJD69.It elevates him on the depth chart.As a 21!year old 310 plus DT. He couldn’t be in a better place to grow as a player.
Ram Fans have talked about Jacob Harris.Ben Sko & JJ Koski are better WR’s at this point anyway.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Also I find it funny when people say sure he’s great when he’s up at half but look at the record when he’s not. …….Hes undefeated when leading at half if his record was anywhere close when not leading at half the Rams would be damn near undefeated with him as coach

So your point I’m really not that smart. Should The Rams be undefeated?
I agree with Sean McVays record while in the lead.I as a Ram Fan can not ask for much more.I’ve always thought Jared Goff was amazing keeping The Rams in games for as much grief as he & the Offensive Line got.Then blaming the Offensive Line.Yes I saw some bad plays.
I’m like Les Snead looking back at the 2019 loss to the Niners & thinking. Bobby Evans was The Rams starting RT. He held up as a rookie.Won’t take that away from him.
Anyway I don’t know. Just looking at the bright side.A victory Monday is in Order no matter if The Rams are up or down at half.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hand raised. Name one coach you'd rather have.

Yes, we got caught with our pants down to a team that showed up and was far more physical. The defense played well, The offense moved the ball relatively well. The team just got into a hole too deep to dig out of. Two losses, one against the team with the best record in football, and and one tied for the second best. Calling out "McVay cant win a Super Bowl" when he was literally two missed passes away from winning a Super Bowl is just highly reactionary.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You say stubborn, I say impatient

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Two raised hands and one raised pecker over here.

Another poster put it better. Name another current NFL head coach you would rather have?

I'll wait.

Ellard80

Legend
I like how all these posters keep repeating that he didn't make adjustments - but we did make adjustments lol

Stafford threw to game killing picks within 5 secs.... that's what lost the game.

Coming into the game the Titans had the 23rd ranked pass defense and i believe 10th rush defense - so there was nothing wrong with the game plan... shit blew up really fast. I think McVay will learn somethings from that game... but he wasn't what lost the game.

Shit is comedy.

I'll raise my hand

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So your point I’m really not that smart. Should The Rams be undefeated?
I agree with Sean McVays record while in the lead.I as a Ram Fan can not ask for much more.I’ve always thought Jared Goff was amazing keeping The Rams in games for as much grief as he & the Offensive Line got.Then blaming the Offensive Line.Yes I saw some bad plays.
I’m like Les Snead looking back at the 2019 loss to the Niners & thinking. Bobby Evans was The Rams starting RT. He held up as a rookie.Won’t take that away from him.
Anyway I don’t know. Just looking at the bright side.A victory Monday is in Order no matter if The Rams are up or down at half.
My point is no shit he has a much worse record while losing at half...all coaches do. We compare his losing at half and winning at half record as if they should be the same or even close to the same in which case the rams will almost literally be undefeated overall under McVay.

He never loses with a lead at half and loses a lot more trailing at half. What is the premise of what people are asking for when they complain about that as if it is indicative of his ability to coach? Are we asking for overall perfection? Are we asking for more balance which means more losses while leading at half and more victories while trailing at half? what is the point of that?

Hes a great coach not a perfect one and that bugs some people apparently

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
we are not going to a super bowl this year people. it will be a fun ride but we don't have enough to get us there. there is a reason besides a bad team that Stafford has not won a big game or playoff game. we have a coach who still cant make changes when needed and gets away from the run game. hands down. go rams