Raiders agreed to switch to NFC west if they move.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Seattle and Tampa entered the NFL as the first modern expansion teams in 1976
The Buccaneers began as a member of the AFC West and the Seahawks were placed in the NFC West for their first season. In 1977, the teams were re-aligned to their permanent spots - Seattle in the AFC West and Tampa Bay in the NFC Central. until yet another realignment - See more at: http://www.profootballhof.com/history/decades/1970s/expansion.aspx#sthash.W36JETW1.dpuf

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Per bleacher report. I know, not super reliable. But if they do, I would think they would switch with the Rams. What would you think about being in the AFC west?

Why would they do that?
Why would the NFL ask them to?
Doesn't add up to me.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Per bleacher report. I know, not super reliable. But if they do, I would think they would switch with the Rams. What would you think about being in the AFC west?

Why would the NFL ask them to switch?
Why would they want to?
Doesn't add up to me.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Why would the NFL ask them to switch?
Why would they want to?
Doesn't add up to me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
THIS is the only move that would affect me and bum me out. I live in NFC West rival country, which brings the Rams to town guaranteed once a year.

Looking at it objectively, it makes all the sense in the world to get the Rams out of the NFC West.
I always thought that the Rams in the NFC North would make some sense.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
THIS is the only move that would affect me and bum me out. I live in NFC West rival country, which brings the Rams to town guaranteed once a year.

Looking at it objectively, it makes all the sense in the world to get the Rams out of the NFC West.
I always thought that the Rams in the NFC North would make some sense.
I was thinking recently that if the Rams did move to L.A., then simply switching the Cowboys and Panthers division-wise would make the NFC make geographic sense.

AFC would need a little more help though.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Do you mean longer or more successful history? Both conferences AFC from American Football league and NFC from the National football league began in 1970 with the NFC West Dominating and Having a team in 7-10 NFC title Games through the first 10 years 1980.
I left a link brother, Don't belittle our Division It has always represented and remains tough. East has 10 Bowl wins and West has 6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_Championship_Game
Longer. And the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry at one time was one of the biggest in all of sports.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Longer. And the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry at one time was one of the biggest in all of sports.
The NFC west and NFC central both have been around since their entry into the NFL in 1970.
Yes the Cowboy v Washington rivalry did have quite a luster at one time. Unfortunately for the Rams we dominated most of the early years of the NFC west. Really having a rivalry with Minn and Dallas Due to the frequency we played against each other in the Playoffs