Quotes from practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm thinking Goff might be playing against Carolina...

I'm hoping so. Not gonna worry about anything Fisher says in relation to the QB until next Friday, he isn't gonna let carolina know who they will be facing until as late as possible.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
When Goff gets in I just hope Boras and rest have pass play design for release under 2.6 sec , big difference in completion percentage. And he is not the most sturdy built Qb

@Ram Pat, what makes you think Goff isn't Sturdy? Does not being the most sturdy built automatically mean he's not going to be Durable?

What ever gave you the impression that he's not the most sturdy built QB? ;)

cb64d29c50dda2ef3e1a2fbd7b731926.jpg

0*yvx-U4Wi5hMrS5V8.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
@Ram Pat, what makes you think Goff isn't Sturdy? Does not being the most sturdy built automatically mean he's not going to be Durable?

0*yvx-U4Wi5hMrS5V8.

Look how built and ripped Goff looks!! That's our future franchise QB right there ladies and gentlemen!:pillowfight:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hope he's working out and bulking up a bit. sure couldn't hurt playing behind this OL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm no expert psychologist or anything (not even an amateur one, but I did take some classes and stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once), but he looks a TON more confident. Also, the way he stands with his hands on his hips and actually spits on the ground during the interview tells me he's trying to display dominance over those dudes interviewing him. I really like that interview and the way he handled it + the answers he gave.

No lie, and no homo, but that rocked me. It's like he's aged 10 years since being drafted.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
When he does stuff like this

View: https://twitter.com/NoPlanB_/status/791254594923802624

it's kind of hard to defend the guy.
He is playing better than many of us believe. I'll admit, I haven't focused on him too much during games, but Bentley's tweet was a nice surprise. Usually when I hear his name it's preceded by "holding" or "false start", though it does seem that he has been unfairly targeted by officials at times. Nice post, it's refreshing to see how well GRob actually played.

When I watch a play like that, I wonder what the f kind of Chinese fire drill blocking they are supposed to be doing. Seems like they should have had GRob engage the guy coming off the edge or let him continue downfield. Again, both he and Kendricks look confused about their assignments.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Word of the day: "Comfortable". Question of the day: When will Fisher be "comfortable" starting Goff?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I hope he's working out and bulking up a bit. sure couldn't hurt playing behind this OL.
It's the muscular guys that get hurt.
You can build muscle till the cows come home.
Tendons and Ligaments, not so much.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I've always sensed a confident buzz from Goff ever since he came into the league. This time, he was confident and assertive in his responses. I really do think once he steps in he's gonna light it up.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He sounds like a totally different guy, he looked lost and overwhelmed at times on hard knocks. In that interview above he seemed very confident, remember everyone Aaron Donald didn't start until game 5 his rookie year. Fisher does this to most rookies and I hope it works for jared

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm no expert psychologist or anything (not even an amateur one, but I did take some classes and stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once), but he looks a TON more confident. Also, the way he stands with his hands on his hips and actually spits on the ground during the interview tells me he's trying to display dominance over those dudes interviewing him. I really like that interview and the way he handled it + the answers he gave.

No lie, and no homo, but that rocked me. It's like he's aged 10 years since being drafted.

Congratulations -X- you just won a card....

"The skill of behavior awareness"
_____
02df7e53d8b4c3c7bee099f12ec9cb81.jpg

For real, I got the same sense in his demeanor and responses as you did.. An excellent observation of his interview with his body language and confidence in his answers.

Do we know if this will translate to the field when he gets that first start? Of course not but if anyone has watched all of his preseason interviews there was a noticeable difference about him in this one that put a grin of confidence on my face.

He definitely appears to be Aging quickly and looks a bit as if he's aching inside to show what he can bring to the football field.

football-closeup-of-los-angeles-rams-qb-jared-goff-before-preseason-picture-id599946032

Ram Pat

Rookie

0*yvx-U4Wi5hMrS5V8.
I watched him in college and in pre-season....it is pretty obvious. ( narrow, thin frame) However, he is very young and could/should "fill out".