Question for the board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Font size - keep it or go back to the way it was?

• I can't even tell the difference

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Keep it

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Go back to how it was

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It might just be the way your browser is rendering it. Chrome shows me that you're using bold tags. I don't know which one you're using, but you can always use the [hilite]HiLite[/hilite] tags too. Those are kinda underutilized round these parts.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X sniggered:
It might just be the way your browser is rendering it. Chrome shows me that you're using bold tags. I don't know which one you're using, but you can always use the [hilite]HiLite[/hilite] tags too. Those are kinda underutilized round these parts.

Hey, I heard that! :doink:

A55VA6

Legend
I guess I'm the only one who prefers the smaller font. lol it's cool though.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Well, knowing you and your epic-historic browser problems, you've probably been seeing the whole site in hieroglyphics for two months now. lol.
Hey! I likes me some hieroglyphics now and then.
Really, I didn't notice a change, but I don't mind if the font size were a little bigger.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Well, knowing you and your epic-historic browser problems, you've probably been seeing the whole site in hieroglyphics for two months now. lol.
Hey! I likes me some hieroglyphics now and then.
Really, I didn't notice a change, but I don't mind if the font size were a little bigger.

GO RAMS!!!!
Try holding down the Ctrl button and hitting "R" a couple of times. See if you notice it then.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Okay, I can see the BOLD on this computer, which is running Firefox beta. Couldn't see it on one of my other machines, but that's running a different Windows as well as Firefox browser version. I'll have to check it out a little more when I have time. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A55VA6 said:
I guess I'm the only one who prefers the smaller font. lol it's cool though.
You can switch to the old look if you want. In the drop-down menu at the bottom of the site, there's a theme entitled "original." Switch to that and your font will be as it was before.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just noticed this and thought you should see it. The left column is a little askew.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Just noticed this and thought you should see it. The left column is a little askew.
Yeah, I'm not sure what I can do about that.
Some of you have long usernames, and there's just not enough room on the side to fit it all in.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think I have to center the text because of it, which is no problem.

Thanks for asking

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Some of you have long usernames, and there's just not enough room on the side to fit it all in.

And yet you did. It didn't really bother ME but I thought with all that you put into this site you'd want it to look right. Looks fine now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

And yet you did. It didn't really bother ME but I thought with all that you put into this site you'd want it to look right. Looks fine now.
Sometimes I speak before I act.
Can't say that's never gotten me in trouble BEFORE. :sly:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Sometimes I speak before I act.
Can't say that's never gotten me in trouble BEFORE. :sly:

Heh heh - and that'll end like NEVER - right?