Question for the board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Font size - keep it or go back to the way it was?

• I can't even tell the difference

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Keep it

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Go back to how it was

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I increased the font size board-wide for a couple of different reasons, and I just need some quick feedback on that.
Like it, don't like it, too big, not big enough, etc.
I'll keep it like this if the poll dictates as much (don't have to be logged in to vote).

If you don't notice anything at all, that's good - but it might mean you have to refresh (hold Ctrl, then hit R)

Thanks.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I didn't notice till you pointed it out. It's nice right now since I don't have my contacts in or glasses on. I rarely look at that stuff on the side bar much though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Cory.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like it. Good move.

I'm on a Macbook Pro, and I've always run my browser at 110% zoom for our site.

So, for me, even a little larger wouldn't hurt.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Burgermeister.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Well, knowing you and your epic-historic browser problems, you've probably been seeing the whole site in hieroglyphics for two months now. lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Looks good to me although had to open in browser to see it lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I appreciate the increase in the size of the font and each year going forward as time waits for no man!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm not going to vote on this because of obvious reasons but I'd always like a bigger font of course. I can live with this one though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
I'm not going to vote on this because of obvious reasons but I'd always like a bigger font of course. I can live with this one though.
Yeah, you're using the other skin. I can probably bump yours up a bit if you want.
Just let me know.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Well, knowing you and your epic-historic browser problems, you've probably been seeing the whole site in hieroglyphics for two months now. lol.

Oh yeah? Oh... yeah. So here you go for another example. I notice the difference on the list of threads but when I go to the actual thread, it appears that the font size is as it always was. I suppose it's time to delete my cookies again - eh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Oh yeah? Oh... yeah. So here you go for another example. I notice the difference on the list of threads but when I go to the actual thread, it appears that the font size is as it always was. I suppose it's time to delete my cookies again - eh?
Prolly.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X offered his help:
Yeah, you're using the other skin. I can probably bump yours up a bit if you want.
Just let me know.

If it would change it for everyone then no but if it would only effect me then a slight bump up would be great. :ja:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
X offered his help:
Just let me know.

If it would change it for everyone then no but if it would only effect me then a slight bump up would be great. :ja:
There appears to be only 3 people (including you) using it.
So if you can get them to sign off on it, then I'll make it happen.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I know you like to tweak, so keep tweaking to your hearts desire. Bigger the better for me.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I had been increasing the font size on my end, so I thought it was just me. Being an older Ram fan, I definitely appreciate the break to my eyes.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I am bolding font inside this quote box. Does it appear bolded to you?

Doesn't look bolded to me. Is this an issue with the new font?