Q&A with Bengals QB Andy Dalton

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Hats off to the Bengals' Coaching Staff..

AJ Green, Andrew Hawkins, Sanu, Marvin Jones - pretty good list

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Sorry, but it wasn't a straw man argument. And it's one that has been made by some long before the 2014 draft. But, sorry if I may have struck a nerve with you.
It actually was a strawman. NO ONE was saying a team absolutely had to have a #1 WR, but it definitely does help. It's just like how teams CAN make it all the way with just a game manager at QB. But having more than that helps.

And, no, you didn't strike a nerve. It's just annoying that you're trying to keep this irrelevant fight going. But if you still don't get that at this point, nothing I say is going to make a dent.

Memphis Ram

Legend
It actually was a strawman. NO ONE was saying a team absolutely had to have a #1 WR, but it definitely does help. It's just like how teams CAN make it all the way with just a game manager at QB. But having more than that helps.

And, no, you didn't strike a nerve. It's just annoying that you're trying to keep this irrelevant fight going. But if you still don't get that at this point, nothing I say is going to make a dent.

I must have struck a nerve via our past exchanges within the past year regarding the position. Otherwise, I see no reason for you to even suggest that you've read every post I've read over the years via your "NO ONE was saying" response.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I must have struck a nerve via our past exchanges within the past year regarding the position. Otherwise, I see no reason for you to even suggest that you've read every post I've read over the years via your "NO ONE was saying" response.
I'll just say this... IF anyone said that a team MUST have a #1 WR to succeed, then even though I wanted Watkins back then, that person was demonstrably wrong. It's factually verifiable that teams have succeeded without a #1 WR. The only messages I've seen even suggesting that #1 WR was a must was from those who wanted Robinson or Matthews misconstruing (deliberately or not) what was being said by those who wanted Watkins. Perhaps at least some could not see a middle ground between a #1 WR being all important or providing negligible value.

You didn't strike a nerve then. You're striking one now, and it's not due to who was wrong or right about football or what the Rams should do. The Rams drafted Robinson. Watkins will all but certainly never be a Ram. It's over. It's time to move on. That's what I'm going to do, so if you want the last word, go for it.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'll just say this... IF anyone said that a team MUST have a #1 WR to succeed, then even though I wanted Watkins back then, that person was demonstrably wrong. It's factually verifiable that teams have succeeded without a #1 WR. The only messages I've seen even suggesting that #1 WR was a must was from those who wanted Robinson or Matthews misconstruing (deliberately or not) what was being said by those who wanted Watkins. Perhaps at least some could not see a middle ground between a #1 WR being all important or providing negligible value.

You didn't strike a nerve then. You're striking one now, and it's not due to who was wrong or right about football or what the Rams should do. The Rams drafted Robinson. Watkins will all but certainly never be a Ram. It's over. It's time to move on. That's what I'm going to do, so if you want the last word, go for it.

Well I guess that the last word of an exchange that never should have occurred will be .........hooray.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Dalton's illegal forward pass looked like a serious 'rookie panic' moment. he was at least 2 yards past the line of scrimmage and a foot from the first down marker with nobody in front of him and he just tosses it up. a real wtf play lol. way worse than anything Davis has done this year.