Public Service Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Dont ever ever ever ever ever work on a DB without first making a backup.

I have preached that motto to many employees in my years as a network admin. Today I failed to follow my own advice and mucked up the DB losing 22 hours of posts.

The good news is that I run daily backups so there is that.

FUCK ME...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Dont ever ever ever ever ever work on a DB without first making a backup.

I have preached that motto to many employees in my years as a network admin. Today I failed to follow my own advice and mucked up the DB losing 22 hours of posts.

The good news is that I run daily backups so there is that.

freak ME...

Is your first line a movie reference?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Maybe this board's recent past has been deleted by God, fate or what have you so we can put right what once went wrong.

It's all much like the ending to Galaxy Quest.

:cry: Yesterday was some of my best work and now it's all gone? Now you'll just remember me for my usual rubbish :eek:

A55VA6

Legend
GOOD GOING JERK! lol it's all good. I never create backups for anything I do on the computer and I lose my shit half the time. haha.

Alan

Legend
All that stupid stuff I said yesterday, well...I never said it.:whistle:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was pretty drunk last night and not sure how good my posts were so this could be a good thing lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Damnit, I'm close to a milestone post. And there isn't much for me to comment on around here lately. I'm never gonna hit it lol

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Makes a lot of sense...I felt like I was in a scene of Groundhog Day or something...all the threads/"new posts" looked eerily similar to yesterday morning.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I got up after making a smart ass remark to stu only to wake up and it be gone. I was wondering "Damn these guys really got out of hand while I was sleeping, he deleted the whole damn thing" lol

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dont ever ever ever ever ever fill up your bathtub and then take your dog outside and get into an extended conversation with your neighbor. Two words: wet vac. Carry on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've never done anything like that before. :whistle::coffee:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well then... Back to Rams Talk on STLtoday it is...

??? Let me know if that is what you want and I will delete your account for you.

Last edited by a moderator: