Public Service Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
??? Let me know if that is what you want and I will delete your account for you.

Okay... Maybe I forget that I'm posting on the internet (yes I said that) and that you guys don't know me in person... I probably should have used the blue font cause I was kidding (to me it's obvious, obviously it's not always so obvious since we don't know each other) and there is no #$%^ing way I'd go back to that forum over this one... I was completely kidding when I was saying that lol. I joke around a little too much with you PhxRam but I don't actually admit that I do so I need to be careful. With that said, you do a great a job with everything here, this forum is amazing! Idk what on earth STLtoday could do to make me choose to want to go back to that place. One little you call mess up that happened last night doesn't mean jack to me... Cause you do a great job with this place and I respect you.

I joke around a lot cause that's who I am, and should have posted that first message in blue font. I thought it was obvious I was kidding... Cause if you knew how much I felt about that old forum haha it'd make sense. But yea, it's not obvious so.... I'll try and do a better job next time making it clear I'm kidding.

You do good work PhxRam, thanks again for the great website.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Okay... Maybe I forget that I'm posting on the internet (yes I said that) and that you guys don't know me in person... I probably should have used the blue font cause I was kidding (to me it's obvious, obviously it's not always so obvious since we don't know each other) and there is no #$%^ing way I'd go back to that forum over this one... I was completely kidding when I was saying that lol. I joke around a little too much with you PhxRam but I don't actually admit that I do so I need to be careful. With that said, you do a great a job with everything here, this forum is amazing! Idk what on earth STLtoday could do to make me choose to want to go back to that place. One little you call mess up that happened last night doesn't mean jack to me... Cause you do a great job with this place and I respect you.

I joke around a lot cause that's who I am, and should have posted that first message in blue font. I thought it was obvious I was kidding... Cause if you knew how much I felt about that old forum haha it'd make sense. But yea, it's not obvious so.... I'll try and do a better job next time making it clear I'm kidding.

I actually did think you were being sarcastic lol. Can Phx delete your account anyway? :sneaky:

Alan

Legend
I thought you were joking too but I wasn't totally sure. I think Phx was just making sure. RamsFan1-13 have already been banned in the seemingly never ending search for a good one. I think 14 is who we were looking for. Like you said though, always good to make sure (blue font) when it's not obvious until we've established your brand of humor.

For what it's worth it was obvious to me, but 99% of my posts have at least a tinge of sarcasm in them :cool:.

I also would never go back to that place and all I ever did was read it.

I thought you were joking too but I wasn't totally sure. I think Phx was just making sure. RamsFan1-13 have already been banned in the seemingly never ending search for a good one. I think 14 is who we were looking for. Like you said though, always good to make sure (blue font) when it's not obvious until we've established your brand of humor.

I thought we'd gotten through 1-502 :confused:.

Alan

Legend
You can't count 503 because after banning 1-13 he saw the trend and jumped the line. Basically counting on PHx doing things at his usual speed. :sleep:Young people nowadays are always looking for shortcuts.

You can't count 503 because after banning 1-13 he saw the trend and jumped the line. Basically counting on PHx doing things at his usual speed. :sleep:Young people nowadays are always looking for shortcuts.

So we need 14 to get banned, wait about 10 years, and the we're finally rid of 503 (I love you really)?

Alan

Legend
Depends on when we, as in you personally, decide to wake Phx up. The guy is a real bear when he doesn't get enough sleep and frankly, if his daughter is anything like mine he never gets enough sleep. Get back to me with the results after you recover. :LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note the lack of s in RamFan503. It's what sets me apart. Seems small but when you really get into it I think you'll see the huge difference that makes. My uniqueness is defined by a lack of s. Think that s stands for substance if you like. But I think you'd only be kidding yourself. It goes much deeper than substance because substance just isn't there in many cases. Are we clear?

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yeah - sarcasm sometimes has a fine line on the internet. Now quit with the brown nosing - 14. You do a great job with everything, :love:you do good work Phx... Cripes!

Test.... sarcasm? Not sarcasm.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 trying to be a party pooper:
Note the lack of s in RamFan503. It's what sets me apart. Seems small but when you really get into it I think you'll see the huge difference that makes. My uniqueness is defined by a lack of s. Think that s stands for substance if you like. But I think you'd only be kidding yourself. It goes much deeper than substance because substance just isn't there in many cases. Are we clear?
S, smesh. We are ignoring that very small deviation for the perfectly good reason that it gives us the opportunity to rag on you. An opportunity that's pretty much supported by everyone here at the ROD. Most of us feel that you're getting too many likes and needed to be brought back down to earth. We seem to be finished for now but stay alert. :p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
S, smesh. We are ignoring that very small deviation for the perfectly good reason that it gives us the opportunity to rag on you. An opportunity that's pretty much supported by everyone here at the ROD. Most of us feel that you're getting too many likes and needed to be brought back down to earth. We seem to be finished for now but stay alert. :p
See? Just another example of sarcasm not being obvious on the internet. We all know Alan loves me and wishes he could walk a day in my shoes. So what does he do? He acts like he doesn't get the significance of the lack of s. It's ok man. I get yuh. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh... and ... PARTYPOOPER? PARTYPOOPER.... why I oughta...

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
NEVER ever enter a contest without a backup. That goes for everything, let me say it again EVERYTHING. If you don't you have invited a problem to crop up & make you life a living hell!! Like 3 X wives over at the same time for a spot of tea. Back up plan? RUN, RUN like hell & don't stop. Any Questions?

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 forgetting to take his meds:
We all know Alan loves me and wishes he could walk a day in my shoes.
I said stay alert , not stay delusional. Sniff.
upload_2014-3-8_15-12-55.jpeg