PS4 - PSN Names

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Not sure if this has been posted before, mods feel free to delete if it has.
Any Madden, Battlefield, FIFA PS4 players in here?
Post your PSN names so I can get heavily beaten by fellow rams fans
Hit me up on PSN fellas

deceity-

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm still on PS3 and Vita, but my PSN name is Boffo97. Never would have guessed, huh?

Boffo97.png

Man, I need to get a trophy in anything else so my background isn't PS Vita's "Wake Up Club"...

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
99 LP/ 99 ZD 90 overall

mkErpyG.jpg

Yea... I'm addicted, lol.

Hows yours?

Haha Jesus Christ, that's insane!
Off the top of my head, Ovr 87, SP 93, RS 78
Still learning the game tbh, figuring out coverages and stuff. Learning from YouTube really, no one in the UK plays madden

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Haha Jesus Christ, that's insane!
Off the top of my head, Ovr 87, SP 93, RS 78
Still learning the game tbh, figuring out coverages and stuff. Learning from YouTube really, no one in the UK plays madden

I can teach you some shit, I should be on later tonight. :)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'll add you tonight because it probably will be lol, we can play Saturday if your on. We should be able to catch eachother on then.

Hi mate
Just a quick question on styles, at the moment i have SP and RS
Sp suits me perfectly as I'm all about the slants and post routes, short runs, play action passes. My WR aren't very fast but they have very quick release so it's perfect for the way i play... However, I went with Run Stuff for the second style and I'm not sure if it's the best option.
I figured that if I could stop the run with just 4 up front, I could drop back more into zone coverage and stop the passing game that way, although I know if I filled my secondary with Run Stuff players it would slow them down quite a bit.
Is that a good way to go? or do you think going with zone coverage is better, be susceptible against the run but be better at passing

Boom

UDFA
On PS4. PSN is Boomboxey. I play MUT most of the time. I have a main team and I made an all time Rams team. Missing only Warner and Bruce so far.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hi mate
Just a quick question on styles, at the moment i have SP and RS
Sp suits me perfectly as I'm all about the slants and post routes, short runs, play action passes. My WR aren't very fast but they have very quick release so it's perfect for the way i play... However, I went with Run Stuff for the second style and I'm not sure if it's the best option.
I figured that if I could stop the run with just 4 up front, I could drop back more into zone coverage and stop the passing game that way, although I know if I filled my secondary with Run Stuff players it would slow them down quite a bit.
Is that a good way to go? or do you think going with zone coverage is better, be susceptible against the run but be better at passing

For me, RS did not fit at all. My coverage was consistently blown on plays they should have handled with ease and my run stuffing still kinda sucked so i scrapped it. I completed the style master set that requires you to beat 4 games with every style at 90 rating. I stuck with zone defense because you gain such a coverage boost with it and i play a 4-3 with a pretty solid line, so just the pressure from the front 4 opens up alot of plays for my backfield. Also my run stoping is just as good if not better than when i had RS.

Sorry if it seems like im rambling ;)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
For me, RS did not fit at all. My coverage was consistently blown on plays they should have handled with ease and my run stuffing still kinda sucked so i scrapped it. I completed the style master set that requires you to beat 4 games with every style at 90 rating. I stuck with zone defense because you gain such a coverage boost with it and i play a 4-3 with a pretty solid line, so just the pressure from the front 4 opens up alot of plays for my backfield. Also my run stoping is just as good if not better than when i had RS.

Sorry if it seems like im rambling ;)

Maybe I should switch to zone then, a bit annoying though as I've filled my D line with Run stuffers, got a double RS Clowney at RE who tears up the run, also calais campbell at LE who's quite slow but again smashes the run.
My LB's are a mix of MD and ZD elites from packs, Safetys are MD ZD also, Corners are mostly RS.
To be honest though, I could probably auction off my RS players and buy a few elite ZD instead.

I think maybe I could maybe switch out my DE's and DT's from RS to ZD, but get decent speed and good block shedding to help the run stuff. I'm not much of a blitzer, only occasionally, so i dont really need that much of a pass rush.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Maybe I should switch to zone then, a bit annoying though as I've filled my D line with Run stuffers, got a double RS Clowney at RE who tears up the run, also calais campbell at LE who's quite slow but again smashes the run.
My LB's are a mix of MD and ZD elites from packs, Safetys are MD ZD also, Corners are mostly RS.
To be honest though, I could probably auction off my RS players and buy a few elite ZD instead.

I think maybe I could maybe switch out my DE's and DT's from RS to ZD, but get decent speed and good block shedding to help the run stuff. I'm not much of a blitzer, only occasionally, so i dont really need that much of a pass rush.

Before you sell, keep the guys you really really like because you can cap out at 99 and still use some other types. For example i have 99 LP but i have the following players that are not LP in my squad - Jimmy Graham, Tyron Smith, Gene Upshaw and Mike Webster. So if you really like a player that makes plays for you keep him and you can work the numbers.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Before you sell, keep the guys you really really like because you can cap out at 99 and still use some other types. For example i have 99 LP but i have the following players that are not LP in my squad - Jimmy Graham, Tyron Smith, Gene Upshaw and Mike Webster. So if you really like a player that makes plays for you keep him and you can work the numbers.

Ok cool, my teams gonna need a bit if re shuffling, don't mind that though.. All the pieces matter

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Ok cool, my teams gonna need a bit if re shuffling, don't mind that though.. All the pieces matter

You should do the 32 styles solo challenges, its really easy and if you dont need the peyton or luke you can sell them for about 200k 90 for peyton 120 for luke. Not to mention the 25k you earn from the set and the 9-10k you make pers style.

If you want to do it here is a easy way i did it( not sure if alot of people do this but i figured it out on my own) - go to the auctuon house and buy gold cards for whatever position/style you need, they range from 350-1k each. Once you did this, your going to have to buy the legendary coach for that style, its a must to hit 90 with basic gold cards. Once you have 90 in the style your going to do the challenges in, go to your depth chart and put all your good cards as the 2nd string at the positions. During the challenges for all madden pause the game and go to the depth chart and put your good players in and bench the shitty golds you bought just to get the style 90. Easy wins.

Sell the coach and cards and repeat with a diffrent style.

Easy 2 95 overall cards + 25k minimum.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
You should do the 32 styles solo challenges, its really easy and if you dont need the peyton or luke you can sell them for about 200k 90 for peyton 120 for luke. Not to mention the 25k you earn from the set and the 9-10k you make pers style.

If you want to do it here is a easy way i did it( not sure if alot of people do this but i figured it out on my own) - go to the auctuon house and buy gold cards for whatever position/style you need, they range from 350-1k each. Once you did this, your going to have to buy the legendary coach for that style, its a must to hit 90 with basic gold cards. Once you have 90 in the style your going to do the challenges in, go to your depth chart and put all your good cards as the 2nd string at the positions. During the challenges for all madden pause the game and go to the depth chart and put your good players in and bench the crappy golds you bought just to get the style 90. Easy wins.

Sell the coach and cards and repeat with a diffrent style.

Easy 2 95 overall cards + 25k minimum.
Already done that mate, Luke's a pick 6 beast :)