PS4 - PSN Names

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should do the 32 styles solo challenges, its really easy and if you dont need the peyton or luke you can sell them for about 200k 90 for peyton 120 for luke. Not to mention the 25k you earn from the set and the 9-10k you make pers style.

If you want to do it here is a easy way i did it( not sure if alot of people do this but i figured it out on my own) - go to the auctuon house and buy gold cards for whatever position/style you need, they range from 350-1k each. Once you did this, your going to have to buy the legendary coach for that style, its a must to hit 90 with basic gold cards. Once you have 90 in the style your going to do the challenges in, go to your depth chart and put all your good cards as the 2nd string at the positions. During the challenges for all madden pause the game and go to the depth chart and put your good players in and bench the crappy golds you bought just to get the style 90. Easy wins.

Sell the coach and cards and repeat with a diffrent style.

Easy 2 95 overall cards + 25k minimum.

Hey man, good game this morning, sorry had to shoot off, me and my mrs were having a nice saturday morning argument!
I was pretty happy to keep it within 3 points tbh! Although i was a tad annoyed at the last play that i accidentally pressed normal kick rather than onside kick, and id used all my timeouts :(
Any tips of advice you can give me at all? Still getting used to coverages and such, Jordy Nelson is a beast deep so when i noticed the 1 safety i was like :D haha