Projecting Rams depth chart: Offense/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
BntWMzNCYAAEKLa.png

Saw this on twitter and had to chuckle.
Just think that was what Boudreau & Fisher had to deal with in the transition from Spagsball to what we have now. In truth Hunter played much better at OLT than he ever played @ ORT go figure. I of the thought that none of those OL'ers are with any NFL team now...I wonder?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You would have to think so. Brandon Washington as the primary backup for both OG spots is not a settling thought.

I'm thinking bringing Harvey Dahl back is a definite possibility, Davin Joseph is another obvious one.

I really think that Harvey is done. I love him to death but its time. Plus Brandon can swing on both sides and has played both OT posts in pre season. I would prefer another veteran OG myself.

RamzFanz

Damnit
As of riight now hes not a starter. When he comes back hes going to have to earn time. If the other guys are doing well its gone make itn hard

Depends on the circumstances of his suspension. If Snisher thinks it's unfair, he'll be starting.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Guesstimate OFFENSE:
Quarterback:Sam Bradford/Shaun Hill/ Garrett Gilbert
Running back: Zac Stacy/Tre Mason/Benny Cunningham/Isaiah Pead.
Fullback: Cory Harkey
Tight end: Jared Cook/Lance Kendricks
Wide receiver: Chris Givens/Tavon Austin/Stedman Bailey/Brian Quick/Austin Pettis
Left tackle: Jake Long/Mike Person
Left guard: Greg Robinson/Brandon Washington
Center: Scott Wells /Tim Barnes
Right guard: Rodger Saffold
Right tackle:Joe Barksdale/Barrett Jones

Total 24

Members of the Practice Squad
ORT-Mitchell Van Dyk*
OC Demetrius Rhaney
RB Trey Watts
TE-Justice Cunningham

My main concern is the OL with only one new addition & a trio of injury plagued starters still looks very weak in terms of depth.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I wonder what the over/under is for Long, Robinson, Wells, Saffold and Barksdale all starting together?

I'd say 10.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Givens rookie season is better than Britt's last 3 years. He's got a lot to prove, while we have no reason to believe that Givens didn't do anything but have a sophomore slump paired with nagging injuries.

No way Givens loses his starter slot to anybody listed unless they blow it out of the water.
True, but Britt fully healthy is better than a healthy Givens I feel. They both have something to show for everybody and for there delta this year. I think Britt show more, but who knows?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
BntWMzNCYAAEKLa.png

Oh god, Ojinnaka, god. I don't think there was a more well rounded guard on our team.

He did it all, false starts, holding, getting beaten like a drum, getting pancaked. Guy was a true professional at being the worst.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I expect Harvey Dahl to be brought back in.

We should bring Dahl back if for no other reason than the fact he always has his teammates' back. Good depth and veteran leadership, too

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Beginning to wonder if Wells makes it out of camp with a job. Barnes played well, Barret Jones is healthy and with the drafting of Rhaney... maybe Wells gets pinched. I'm sure he gets a chance to fight for it, but if he loses even the slightest bit of ground to some of those young guns, I think the writing is on the wall.

BntWMzNCYAAEKLa.png

Sure it's easy to criticise that line, only Turner is still on an NFL roster, but if Sam was a real QB he'd of elevated that line to Pro Bowl level, sure it looks like a steaming pile of shit now but all of the blame or at least 99% has to be put on Sam*.

*Is blue font necessary if it's clearly sarcastic?

Memphis Ram

Legend
Sure it's easy to criticise that line, only Turner is still on an NFL roster, but if Sam was a real QB he'd of elevated that line to Pro Bowl level, sure it looks like a steaming pile of crap now but all of the blame or at least 99% has to be put on Sam*.

*Is blue font necessary if it's clearly sarcastic?

Actually, while he might get picked up this offseason, Turner isn't on an NFL roster either.