GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jackson didn't maintain his block on the sack. Bruss got pushed back into the pocket too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're winning this Super Bowl!!!
~ Chargers fans

Psycho_X

Legend
Ugh, terrible play by Jackson. Can’t play that high. Not bad series for Perkins and Funk. Koski got to learn the toe drag if he wants to play in NFL.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Tutu doesn't even have his helmet on, doubt he's playing. And yea shelton will definitely be starting at RG after Bruss gets destroyed like that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The read option might be good for a guy like Perkins. I wonder if that is in the playbook?

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Maybe Perkins plays better than he practice? Some players are like that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I want to just run a vanilla version of our offense. Stay in the pocket and get the Oline and receivers some traditional reps.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Tutu doesn't even have his helmet on, doubt he's playing. And yea shelton will definitely be starting at RG after Bruss gets destroyed like that.
Tutu should be playing. For a 3rd rounder who hasn’t contributed should showcase atleast a litte bit. To see if he is even worth it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The audio for the Rams feed is terrible.
Right! I tried watching the Charger feed and listening to the Ram feed. Ram feed is bad and delayed....oh well, I guess the tech teams are taking it as serious as McVay LOL

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Whitely looks good and has very good size. Hardy looks small.
Bruss — oufff. Not good a start. Getting pushed around.
Rumph from chargers looks good.