Preseason Games Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
New England and Philly tonight.

These times are Atlantic time. Subtract 1hr for EST.

Next chance to see Trey Lance is Sunday night. I was hoping that game would be earlier in the weekend.

7162D0ED-5B6B-4994-842A-DBD099352BF0.jpeg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah - not in town,but interesting the California teams(Vegas) are all scrimmaging & playing each other this weekend at SoFI. Would have tried to peaking through the Fence to see Chargers. Soldout & out of town.

They moved Rams camp. Might have even went for a hike up the hill above the Lou. Always wanted to check it out. Might go to both games just so the SOFI 2021-22 experience.

Funny how much cheaper the Chargers are to go & see.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Mahomes and Murray both running for their lives in the highlights.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cards looked out of sync and poor line play 1st half.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thought about watching Cards/Chiefs but couldn't do it. Too much red and shit. :sick2:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who looked better, Austin Blythe or Creed Humphrey ?
Honestly I didn’t watch either closely. I will say I did notice Humphrey paving the way for a touchdown. Overall, I wouldn’t grade either teams line play above a C. Even when you factor 2’s against 2’s, 3’s vs 3’s. Neither looked great.

Hudson had a holding call in the first or second series, 1st in over a year. Cardinals jinx? I hope so, lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Watched the first half of the Cardinals Chief game, came away with Creed Humphrey looking pretty good, both first strings looked out out of synch and just wondering how the first string Ram players will look in their first action come September 12th.

Tano

Legend
Honestly I didn’t watch either closely. I will say I did notice Humphrey paving the way for a touchdown. Overall, I wouldn’t grade either teams line play above a C. Even when you factor 2’s against 2’s, 3’s vs 3’s. Neither looked great.

Hudson had a holding call in the first or second series, 1st in over a year. Cardinals jinx? I hope so, lol.
Creed Humphrey was picking up his blocks - held his own against bull rushes and found other people to block when his man was picked up by someone else on his first drive.

He already looks a lot better than Blythe.

He looks like he could be a really good center and has a bright future.

On his second drive, he continued to block extremely well.

Either the Cardinal have a terrible defensive tackle or Humphrey just dominated out there.

As far as I could tell Blythe did not play center in the first 3 quarters and I couldn't find him anywhere else.

Last edit - couldn't find Blythe at all - he didn't play

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
Okay just found out Blythe had Hernia surgery and is out 3 weeks

Just another FYI - he started practicing at Left Guard after the first game.

He no longer was the back-up at center.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Why on earth would the Bears want to go with an Andy Dalton offense? This is painful even for preseason.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Watched the first half of the Cardinals Chief game, came away with Creed Humphrey looking pretty good, both first strings looked out out of synch and just wondering how the first string Ram players will look in their first action come September 12th.

Thankfully, we have the Bears who by no means will be a pushover but prob won't have their offense in synch with a poor oline and Dalton starting.

McVay seems to have the idea that the first quarter of the season is for breaking the rust off. Right or wrong. Things for most teams don't jell until after the 1st quarter of the season. Remember our defense the 1st four games?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

They'll be fine. They looked crisp and efficient week 1 against Dallas last year with barely any camp.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fields actually looks like he'll develop into a legit QB. Saw him go through his progressions before taking off, slides or takes a knee before contact, and can stand tall in pocket and deliver with great accuracy despite pressure.

Looks like the Bears got the right QB for once.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see any way around it being Fields. He'll either start outright or he'll be subbed into the game after Dalton stinks. Fields gives them the best chance to beat us so he'll be the guy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Btw watched the first half of ketchup vs ketchup and that KC line looks real nice. They're young and they're powerful. I would think vs a stronger defensive front they'll show some pass pro cracks with the younguns in there but they look good which is not a surprise given that Reid is one of the best OL coaches in the league.

They've really reloaded nicely up front.

Cards just don't look good. I do think Collins is gonna be a player down the road. And I think they got a lot better at wideout this offseason. But the overall feel of their offense it just has that same stop/start quality. Their QB is great on the move but everywhere else not so much. And their line is marginal IMO.