PREGAME Pregame thread - Rams vs Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man… yeah, I wonder if we could have a one week shutdown coming?

Hmm…

Maybe they decide to drop game 17 and go back to 16 game playoff rules… wouldn’t that be whack?
SONOFA ~ Forty-Whiners

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Oh man… yeah, I wonder if we could have a one week shutdown coming?

Hmm…

Maybe they decide to drop game 17 and go back to 16 game playoff rules… wouldn’t that be whack?
Need to stop treating vaxed asymptomatic players like they have the plague... It's utter nonsense.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Per Jordan Rodrigue's Twitter:
Sounds like number of Rams who are not on reserve/COVID list were at least able to practice outdoors in some capacity today, as Stafford is indicating.

Couple Matthew Stafford quotes courtesy of Jordan:
Available personnel will probably be fluid all the way up until game day (Tuesday).

How many game plan iterations have the Rams started, stopped, adjusted, changed since last week?
Stafford, drily: “A few.”

Stafford says he is not concerned about who ultimately plays right tackle on Tuesday as long as he doesn’t have to do it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am sure the players are as divided on all this as the fans are. Bottom line is the NFL will make a call based on medicine (some will be pissed no matter what they do) and go forward with it.

If some players aren't happy with that you allow them to sit out and let the team replace them on the roster or whatever without pay and have a nice rest of your season.

Need to stop treating vaxed asymptomatic players like they have the plague... It's utter nonsense.
This is overlooked by many....the players union is making some of the demands. Players don't want to miss a game check and don't want to get sick. Yet people continue to blame the leagues handling of Covid as if its all on them.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm still unsure how we will get to watch the game. I know FOX is covering it, but according to my youtube TV the NFL network might be also? On my guide is says teams TBA, on both channels. Seeing there's also the Wsh/Philly in the time slot I'm not sure what we'll get here in Florida. Hoping to watch the game at home and not have to go to the local pub.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The injury report says that Greg Gaines was "limited" in a virtual practice. Dafuq does that work? Was he only allowed to watch part of the meeting?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The injury report says that Greg Gaines was "limited" in a virtual practice. Dafuq does that work? Was he only allowed to watch part of the meeting?

i think it means he was hungover and couldn't focus on the screen.