PREGAME Pregame Thread: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great. Esiason is a tool. Almost as bad as Collinsworth. Gonna be a shitshow called by shit for brains.
I generally like Esiason a lot. Hard working guy, good morning show guy on radio. BUT, he has been on Goff's case since the jump. Was all in on the "McVay calls the plays for him" rhetoric that was so prevalent early on. Basically, he never gave Goff a chance while he was insistent that Dwayne Haskins was a sure thing, that the Giants blew it by not drafting him...
So... Im not overly psyched that he's doing the game, I imagine he'll be pro-Cardinals

On a side note, @jaffej what's up with the chill?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Looks like the Cards aren't optimistic that Fitz will play. But with the season, maybe his final season on the line, I'd assume he plays. And would imagine he'll have one of those famous Fitz splash plays.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

At least it won't be these geniuses
FB_IMG_1609688788377.jpg

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Not to be a debbie downer, but I had a dream we got smoked. Got down 14-0 early via miscommunication on the Defensive Back side that have up big TDs and Wolford looked awful.

Sure as hell hope my dream is wrong!

Thanks Debbie Downer....

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
After watching him still cutting and planting off that foot during the game, I was shocked it turned out to be a high ankle sprain. Cam must have some insane pain tolerance.

Me too, this sprain has to be one of the slightest of its kind...it put Henderson on the trailer immediately.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not to be a debbie downer, but I had a dream we got smoked. Got down 14-0 early via miscommunication on the Defensive Back side that have up big TDs and Wolford looked awful.

Sure as hell hope my dream is wrong!

You're just having flashbacks from the Jets game.

NO worries, brother. We were all traumatized by that game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What's @Mackeyser doing on TV?

Sometimes, when people come into my neighborhood and they don't share and be nice, I introduce them to my neighbor, Aaron Donald.

That purple spot on the man with bad manners? That's called a bruise. Can you say "bruise"? Yeah, so can the people who meet Mr. Donald.

jacktheripper85

Starter
I honestly don’t think we are going to have to win to get in the playoffs. Chicago has looked good against 3 shitty teams where there was no pressure on them as they assumed they were out of playoffs. Now they are in their first meaningful game vs Aaron Rodgers.

Trubinsky vs Rodgers in a big game? Plus you know Rodgers is eyeing up that MVP award. I expect GB to easily win the turnover battle and Rodgers to have a big game. I’m expecting a blow out here and putting big money on the Pack to coast.

Psycho_X

Legend
Is Brockers playing today? Apparently he has incentives to reach still. That and Floyd's would be a chunk of salary cap to lose.

1609696038352.png

Flipper89

UDFA
That 1.25M for half a sack is nuts. Is there a way to put money down on Floyd getting half a sack today?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
What are the playoff implications of this game. Rams win, are they in ? Do they need help ?
I was so sickened by last weeks loss, last 2 weeks really I have not checked in here for several days in a row the last 6.
Unheard of for me as it has been a site I looked at every single day for years.
What was the most impressive Rams win this year ? Tampa Bay IMO. Media loved us after that. We ran and ran and ran.
So McVay goes away from that formula for some reason. The Rams do not have that deep threat, true speed guy to put fear into the defense and they get all up in our grill.
Sean, simply do what it takes to give your offense the highest chance of success for the time being. And draft/acquire your deep threat in the off season so you can feed your overthinking ego next season.
Those last 2 plays in the Fucking JETS GAME were unforgivable. Low chance of success when all you had to do was get 4 fucking yards.
Keep it simple stupid.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What are the playoff implications of this game. Rams win, are they in ? Do they need help ?
I was so sickened by last weeks loss, last 2 weeks really I have not checked in here for several days in a row the last 6.
Unheard of for me as it has been a site I looked at every single day for years.
What was the most impressive Rams win this year ? Tampa Bay IMO. Media loved us after that. We ran and ran and ran.
So McVay goes away from that formula for some reason. The Rams do not have that deep threat, true speed guy to put fear into the defense and they get all up in our grill.
Sean, simply do what it takes to give your offense the highest chance of success for the time being. And draft/acquire your deep threat in the off season so you can feed your overthinking ego next season.
Those last 2 plays in the Fucking JETS GAME were unforgivable. Low chance of success when all you had to do was get 4 fucking yards.
Keep it simple stupid.
Rams get in with a win

or

a Bears loss vs Green Bay

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Rams offense started to disintegrate after Andrew Whitworth's injury. Noteboom ain't the answer.