PREGAME Pregame Thread: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Even if Akers goes I got to assume he'd be on some sort of snap count. High ankle sprains usually take some time to get over.

I'd expect to see a heavy dose of Malcolm Brown. Which is Mcvay sticks with the run will work well in Brown's favor. He is the type of dude that will just wear a defense down.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Even if Akers goes I got to assume he'd be on some sort of snap count. High ankle sprains usually take some time to get over.

I'd expect to see a heavy dose of Malcolm Brown. Which is Mcvay sticks with the run will work well in Brown's favor. He is the type of dude that will just wear a defense down.
After watching him still cutting and planting off that foot during the game, I was shocked it turned out to be a high ankle sprain. Cam must have some insane pain tolerance.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Hope Kirk is okay. Him being out seems huge to me. Means Fitzgerald will get more snaps and he sucks now.

jaffej

UDFA
Hope Kirk is okay. Him being out seems huge to me. Means Fitzgerald will get more snaps and he sucks now.
Fitz is hurt and may end up missing the game, actually. Gotta figure a guy who hasn’t missed a game due to injury in 5+ years and may be in the final year of his illustrious career guts it out for a must-win though

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Has the look of a preseason game. Wouldn't it be something if the wolfman leads them to a couple wins. I don't even really care about the outcome.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
I'm also am looking forward to seeing Calias get some action. He's got some speed and could surprise tomorrow. Probably completely wrong but it's a thought.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The ref for the game is: Cardinals7/0 at Rams5/6/0 — Carl Cheffers
I'm not overly familiar w/ him. He's not a Vinovich or a Boger, which is a good thing but......
Any thoughts?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

TexasRam

Legend
Todays word of the day is RPO.

Can you say RPO kids?

1609671419316.png

I knew you could.