Pregame Thread - Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One good thing about this game is that the Bears have as good a defensive front as there is in this league in 2020. So with the OL beginning to really show what it can do (they handled SF but McVay called the game very tight) we have the opportunity to get a preview of what is to come if we can get in the playoffs.

Defense for us is really important tonight. Because scoring will be tough to come by. Prepare yourself for a tough, tight, playoff-level bout. If things open up it favors us greatly but I doubt that happens. Be ready to be frustrated by punting and field position peeps. :LOL:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Irritating sports weekend.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing in WS gm 4 on Saturday night.
Yesterday, in a Fantasy Football matchup that should have been a fairly easy win I got clubbed like a baby seal. And while it's always entertaining to watch the Patriots get demolished...it was the 49ers. Very irritating.

Need the Rams to get the win to wash this sports stink off...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Irritating sports weekend.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing in WS gm 4 on Saturday night.
Yesterday, in a Fantasy Football matchup that should have been a fairly easy win I got clubbed like a baby seal. And while it's always entertaining to watch the Patriots get demolished...it was the 49ers. Very irritating.

Need the Rams to get the win to wash this sports stink off...
I'm playing the last place guy in my league that's a WAS fan, and he got 50.8 pts from his Washington players. Fuck the Cowboys for being so shitty! I need a big day from Kupp and Rams D to win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm playing the last place guy in my league that's a WAS fan, and he got 50.8 pts from his Washington players. Fuck the Cowboys for being so shitty! I need a big day from Kupp and Rams D to win.
I suggest you have the fridge stocked with cold ones lol. I think we can win this game but I doubt it's gonna be due to the offense exploding. Hope I'm wrong of course, sure would be nice to see you win your fantasy game and the Rams make a statement vs the Bears but I'm anticipating a tight one.

And now that I think about it I keep forgetting about Sloman. The kid's gonna be important tonight win or lose.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Yeah, guy I played picked up the Wash D...if they'd had a normal game I could probably still pull out the win with the Rams D going tonight. But no Defense has ever scored 27 pts in our league. And likely never will...

RamsOfCastamere

200.gif
Haha James Franco hooked me up with some dope kush

1603739472626.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if they're gonna move Jalen with Robinson. If not the Bears gonna line Robinson up left side and get after Hill/Rapp. Game within the game there because Allen Robinson is definitely their biggest threat.

RamsOfCastamere

I suggest you have the fridge stocked with cold ones lol. I think we can win this game but I doubt it's gonna be due to the offense exploding. Hope I'm wrong of course, sure would be nice to see you win your fantasy game and the Rams make a statement vs the Bears but I'm anticipating a tight one.

And now that I think about it I keep forgetting about Sloman. The kid's gonna be important tonight win or lose.

I only need 18 pts between the two, so nothing that's not realistic. A TD and 60 yrds by Kupp, and a couple of sacks and <14 pts allowed should do it.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

Ramrock 1

Rookie
My opponent took the lead last night with Kyler Murray, but I as well still have Cupp and Rams D tonight, but down by 30. Played Cupp for Lockett...ouch !! And Mahomes for Goff (he sucked) !!

RamsOfCastamere

I only need 18 pts between the two, so nothing that's not realistic. A TD and 60 yrds by Kupp, and a couple of sacks and <14 pts allowed should do it.

I WON!!! 15 pts from the D!